Page 36 of 120 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Empyre (2020)

BC got print copies early. No one knows what upcoming disaster the Marvel suits are planning for Wednesday.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Nothing in the shops, but direct subs and digital look like they'll still happen.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So what do y'all think this means for Empyre with Marvel's dumb plan being put into affect?

BANNED

I’m digital except for variants by my favourite artists so I’m hoping we’ll get the zero issues tomorrow on comiXology.

Got the Larraz and Silva variants on order.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So what do y'all think this means for Empyre with Marvel's dumb plan being put into affect?
    You're behind the news I see. Was announced a couple of hours ago - no digital comics from Marvel tomorrow. Which means Empyre is postponed.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You're behind the news I see. Was announced a couple of hours ago - no digital comics from Marvel tomorrow. Which means Empyre is postponed.
    I think you miss understood what I was saying the postponement was the "dumb plan being put into affect" that I was talking about, the question was what does this mean going forward, how does this change the releasing of the issues, will it be weekly, bi weekly ect..

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think you miss understood what I was saying the postponement was the "dumb plan being put into affect" that I was talking about, the question was what does this mean going forward, how does this change the releasing of the issues, will it be weekly, bi weekly ect..
    Immediately after a post where I'd said, "direct subs and digital look like they'll still happen". It looked like you was replying to that. Next time, post the new info and then comment on it.

When is Empyre coming out? I'm trying to get a straight story but cant seem to find one answer. Have all marvek books been postponed?

If Dorrek VIII had taken over Earth before the Covidtati arrived, his administration would have never let this happen.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    When is Empyre coming out? I'm trying to get a straight story but cant seem to find one answer. Have all marvek books been postponed?
    No one knows yet. Issues #0 for Avengers and Fantastic Four were supposed to come out today and issue #1 of the main event on the 15th, but Marvel delayed today's releases, so that could potentially delay all of their publishing line. No word on when the books are coming now. We're just gonna have to wait.

BANNED

No No. keep Billy and Wanda and whatever foolishness away from the X-Men.

Billy vs Krakoa please. Not today....

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well for now I'm just gonna keep myself busy with reading old Empyre-relevant stories via my Marvel Unlimited membership. Maybe we can compile a list here.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I went to my shop today and they had zero issues of Road to Empyre (but a ton of Hulk #750 for some reason), slightly annoying. I'll probably buy it online if I ever feel like I need the complete run before whenever the blockade ends I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well for now I'm just gonna keep myself busy with reading old Empyre-relevant stories via my Marvel Unlimited membership. Maybe we can compile a list here.
    Here's a starting point, from last week's Road to Empyre:

Avengers: Kree/Skrull War
    Avengers: Celestial Madonna Saga
    Fantastic Four: Visionaries - John Bryne
    Young Avengers