Page 81 of 120 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

I don't know if it's because I'm skipping the tie ins or reading too fast but I'm not feeling this event
    The J-man

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I don't know if it's because I'm skipping the tie ins or reading too fast but I'm not feeling this event
    I do think its suffering because some of the tie-ins got cancelled, and the timing got a little messed up. I think the main Empyre titles are outpacing some of the tie-ins. But I’m here for an Emperor Teddy story and I’m getting it!

BANNED

okay for aftermath why are the xmen there smilling for rosemaries baby and his green man thing, we all know they wouldnt even send a gift card to the wedding

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    okay for aftermath why are the xmen there smiling for rosemaries baby and his green man thing, we all know they wouldn't even send a gift card to the wedding
    I'd have a short list of people I'd cast spells to keep at a permanent six foot distance from me, if I were Billy, and Wolverine would be on it *twice.* (First, 'cause he threatened to kill Billy to prevent him from turning into another Wanda back in Children's Crusade. Second, 'cause he's got a gay mutant body count already after killing Northstar, and that just proves he is exactly as much of a threat as he says he is.)

Cyclops and Iron Man I'd have some sort of spell-defense ready and waiting as well. "Oh hi, Scott. This red glow around me that you probably can't even see is a ruby-quartz force field that went up automatically when the spell I cast like, a year ago, detected you within visual range."), thanks to Children's Crusade. Perhaps some others, but those were the thee I remember being extra.

Ooooh boy I cannot wait for next issue. I hope Billy comes STOMPIN into that damn space ship, full crew in tow, and he tells these jackals "Messing with MY man? My Teddy? THAT was a MISTAKE."

Commence BEAT DOWN.
    Unleash the Demiurge.

okay for aftermath why are the xmen there smilling for rosemaries baby and his green man thing, we all know they wouldnt even send a gift card to the wedding
    It's pretty ridiculous that they put a bunch of random people like Scott, Logan, Storm and Rogue but Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Magneto(the one X-Men who could be there lol), etc are not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's pretty ridiculous that they put a bunch of random people like Scott, Logan, Storm and Rogue but Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Magneto(the one X-Men who could be there lol), etc are not.
    magneto isnt related to him either lol, no mutant should show up for the pretender spawns eloping, david probably went into the ressurection protocols after this to scrub off the taint.

magneto isnt related to him either lol, no mutant should show up for the pretender spawns eloping, david probably went into the ressurection protocols after this to scrub off the taint.
    Honestly I was just using your comment as a bridge to make my own I couldn't care less about the "pretender's spawn" point you're trying to make.

BANNED

Honestly I was just using your comment as a bridge to make my own I couldn't care less about the "pretender's spawn" point you're trying to make.
    and i was pointing out that not even magneto would show up

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Wedding bells as a cliffhanger? That was a nice touch.

It's good to be a YA fan today.

Magneto wouldn't make sense. Sunspot would though, and maybe Cannonball, as Billy and Teddy know them from New Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd have a short list of people I'd cast spells to keep at a permanent six foot distance from me, if I were Billy, and Wolverine would be on it *twice.* (First, 'cause he threatened to kill Billy to prevent him from turning into another Wanda back in Children's Crusade. Second, 'cause he's got a gay mutant body count already after killing Northstar, and that just proves he is exactly as much of a threat as he says he is.)

Cyclops and Iron Man I'd have some sort of spell-defense ready and waiting as well. "Oh hi, Scott. This red glow around me that you probably can't even see is a ruby-quartz force field that went up automatically when the spell I cast like, a year ago, detected you within visual range."), thanks to Children's Crusade. Perhaps some others, but those were the thee I remember being extra.
    And Rogue Killed Mommy Dearest way back when and holds grudges she can stay away too.

Honestly the only reason I could see an X-Men showing up is if indeed Teddy is still Emperor by the end of this and the Skree alliance becomes a main stay on earth as it's been alluded Krakoa is sending people as formality mere political showing no more, no less. Which if that is the case I'd just send Storm, David, and Sunspot. The 2 men worked with both boys in the past, and Storm is on the quiet council and has no real beef and is the most understanding/reasonable.

BANNED

at best they should send a basket from the hellfire club gift shop, with a card that says "greetings (write name here) and (write name here), we wish you a happy marriage" and a 30 buck gift card to burger king.
    its sent via a random teleporter that lost a game of tick tack toe

at best they should send a basket from the hellfire club gift shop, with a card that says "greetings (write name here) and (write name here), we wish you a happy marriage" and a 30 buck gift card to burger king.
    its sent via a random teleporter that lost a game of tick tack toe
    Honey their gays if their gonna send a gift card Starbucks is the only respectable option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I haven't read Children's Crusade in a while, but why would you have a defensive spell up for Tony?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark