spoilers:
Billy's rescue of Teddy happened a lot quicker than I expected, but I guess they were trying to save page time here. I was kind of hoping R'Klll would just reveal herself this issue, but I guess they're saving that for the finale. I'm really curious to see how Teddy will react to his grandma being alive. That final battle better be good! I want some wild Billy/Teddy duo action! And I'm not completely sure Kl'rt and Mur-G'nn are on her side. I know that last page with them made it seem that way, but I think they will eventually side with Teddy and the others once they realize what she's up to. The only one who might still side with R'Klll is Gla-Ree, since he's been nothing but a jerk throughout this whole event.

The fight between Cotati!Hulk and the Thing was good. I wonder how they're gonna get out of this pickle, since it seems like there isn't much Sue or Mantis can do about it, which is one complaint that I have. I hope we get to see the both of them being more active next issue. I know Sue tried to help with the force fields... but it just felt like an excuse to keep her away from the fight. Let the three of them find a creative way to take the Cotati down together! And I hope they can find some time to have Mantis interact with Quoi and Swordsman in the final issue, since that was her whole motivation to go there in the first place. I thought this would've happened by now.

As for Black Panther... his role has definitely been underwhelming so far. I thought he would be doing a lot more with Excelsior, and he definitely ''died'' too easily. But I'm gonna echo the sentiment of others who said they think there is more to it. Even Swordsman notes how weirdly easy it was to take down the leader of the Avengers, which sounds like a hint that that wasn't the last we saw of him. Maybe this will finally lead to his big plan with Excelsior in the final issue? Let's hope so.

So the armor Tony was creating was for Reed. I wasn't expecting that and I don't really see why Reed would need an amor.... but I guess we'll find out next issue.
end of spoilers

One thing I liked about this issue was that it definitely set the stakes very high for the finale. I hope they have more pages to wrap everything up, because that is something that I feel like it's hurting the book too; they could use more page time to develop the story.