Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by https.Tizzy View Post
    Has anyone read this so far? i just picked it up.
    I wanted to check in with this site to get updates on quality of the story, but for 10 pages there's only talk about 2 characters love relationship. ....??? I will check back in another 10 pages of the thread when there's talk of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by https.Tizzy View Post
    Has anyone read this so far? i just picked it up.
    Dude, there's 70+ pages of people discussing it after reading it here. Which part did you just pick up?

BANNED

After reading Issue 3 NOW Empyre is starting to get interesting.

I haven't followed the event so far, but I might pick it up in trade later. I'm just curious, who is the " long-lost Avenger returns to active duty – but will that be enough to turn the tide?". I must admit I browsed this thread very superficially, so I don't know if someone has already talked about it. If it's better to put a spoiler bracket, I don't mind
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I haven't followed the event so far, but I might pick it up in trade later. I'm just curious, who is the " long-lost Avenger returns to active duty – but will that be enough to turn the tide?". I must admit I browsed this thread very superficially, so I don't know if someone has already talked about it. If it's better to put a spoiler bracket, I don't mind
    It's not much of a real spoiler considering that she is on covers, but
    spoilers:
    Mantis
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    It's not much of a real spoiler considering that she is on covers, but
    spoilers:
    Mantis
    end of spoilers
    Wow... talk about getting my hopes high...

Thanks for the info!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Mar-Vell and Anelle's relationship - of over 50 years and heavily retconned - is why I'm going to read.

Astonishing Member

Emprye 4 is the only issue coming out this wednesday that still hasn't gotten a preview, I guess stuff happens that should not be spoiled,

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Emprye 4 is the only issue coming out this wednesday that still hasn't gotten a preview, I guess stuff happens that should not be spoiled,
    I was thinking this myself as I was trying to find a preview of it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Isn't #4 like the big issue that the Aftermath issue spins out of? As well as the "death"/first loss or whatever? If so, I can see why they might want to keep it under wraps

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTIIIIING

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Isn't #4 like the big issue that the Aftermath issue spins out of? As well as the "death"/first loss or whatever? If so, I can see why they might want to keep it under wraps
    Yeah, it's this one. We got a preview for it a while back, but it was textless. It was the one that showed T'Challa wielding Excelsior.

Excelsior looks stunted in that cover. Also, I'm not enthused by this freckling aesthetic being poorly rendered by most artists. Looks like he's got extraterrestrial acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Excelsior looks stunted in that cover. Also, I'm not enthused by this freckling aesthetic being poorly rendered by most artists. Looks like he's got extraterrestrial acne.
    In all fairness the poor guy is probably dealing with a lit of stress. That could cause any teen to break out.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

What are the chances that once #4 is out, they also release the uncensored Aftermath cover? I need to know what I have to emotionally prepare for

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    What are the chances that once #4 is out, they also release the uncensored Aftermath cover? I need to know what I have to emotionally prepare for
    I took Wednesday next week off of work so I can obtain my physical copy of the Billy/Teddy Empyre issue immediately.
    My teammates at work are like "Wait, hold up, you're using PTO....to....get a comic book?"
    I'm like "Listen, Y'ALL took the Monday after the Game of Thrones finale off cuz you couldn't handle yourselves so DON'T JUDGE lest ye be judged, okay?"

#NerdPryde