Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Empyre (2020)

My theory is she hulk dies and comes back leading directly into her immortal shtick, or and it kills me to say this as a stan maybe Wiccan, and Mantis being the last guess.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, Profiteer IS his sister!
    Except all his other "brothers" and "sisters" have different gimmicks.

All-New Member

I know someone posted it here, but I can't find it. I want to support Empyre, but the nearest comic store we have here in NM is in Texas, and I don't want to go there. Do you know where we can buy the print copies online?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenklaw View Post
    I know someone posted it here, but I can't find it. I want to support Empyre, but the nearest comic store we have here in NM is in Texas, and I don't want to go there. Do you know where we can buy the print copies online?
    Mycomicshop.com. Very good selection at very decent prices.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I liked the FF issue. The Mojo Jojo cameo was funny.
    Last edited by Cville; 07-11-2020 at 06:55 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    My theory is she hulk dies and comes back leading directly into her immortal shtick, or and it kills me to say this as a stan maybe Wiccan, and Mantis being the last guess.
    My money's also mostly on Billy but I also have a feeling it could be one of the FF members.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    My money's also mostly on Billy but I also have a feeling it could be one of the FF members.
    They can't kill Johnny. He died a few years ago already. Maybe Sue?

IF THEY KILL BILLY I WILL LOSE IT

I stg, if Billy dies and Teddy is all alone... I will be in shambles. If Empyre does not end with a Billy/Teddy wedding, I will not be happy.

Everyone seems to forget the Collector has a daughter. Also, they could still be the last survivor of their race, and have children after everyone else is gone. They would only be half of their father’s species. The Elders consider themselves siblings because they’re the last species of their respective races. Doesn’t mean that Profiteer is his biological sister, even though she refers to him as brother.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Everyone seems to forget the Collector has a daughter. Also, they could still be the last survivor of their race, and have children after everyone else is gone. They would only be half of their father’s species. The Elders consider themselves siblings because they’re the last species of their respective races. Doesn’t mean that Profiteer is his biological sister, even though she refers to him as brother.
    Grandmaster has one too, Voyager. Makes sense that they'd have a few kids, after a few millenia bumming around the galaxy.

And yeah, those cosmic entities have non-traditional notions of family. Galactus and Death have referred to each other and brother and sister, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post

I stg, if Billy dies and Teddy is all alone... I will be in shambles. If Empyre does not end with a Billy/Teddy wedding, I will not be happy.
    I'd be LIVID if it's Sue. She was gone for 3 years, would barely be back 2 years and is barely used in the current FF run. It would be the ultimate slap in the face.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Grandmaster has one too, Voyager. Makes sense that they'd have a few kids, after a few millenia bumming around the galaxy.

And yeah, those cosmic entities have non-traditional notions of family. Galactus and Death have referred to each other and brother and sister, as well.
    Talking about all of these characters makes me want to re-read No Surrender. Bad.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Unless the solicits have been incredibly misleading, Billy won't die on Empyre #4, because he's supposed to be on issue #5. The Strikeforce tie-in was also supposed to come out around that time, probably to explain how he gets to the event.

BANNED

It would really suck if they killed Billy especially considering he just got back into comics after a long hiatus, but like Crimz said it also definitely can't be Sue, she was also MIA for three years and is being treated like a bad supporting character in the current FF run.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It would really suck if they killed Billy especially considering he just got back into comics after a long hiatus, but like Crimz said it also definitely can't be Sue, she was also MIA for three years and is being treated like a bad supporting character in the current FF run.
    I would hate it if Sue was gone too. My best guess would probably be Ben. He hasn't had a hiatus since around the 1st secret wars. He also just got married, so maybe they'll get rid of him for a bit?

BANNED

I would hate it if Sue was gone too. My best guess would probably be Ben. He hasn't had a hiatus since around the 1st secret wars. He also just got married, so maybe they'll get rid of him for a bit?
    I really doubt Slott would allow his fav character to be killed.