Page 44 of 120 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Enjoyed the issue 0 that came out today and I am more excited for the event now. It seems spoilers:
    Journey's theory that the Avengers will side with the Cotati and the Fantastic Four with Skrull/Kree may be right.
    end of spoilers
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I read it I just still have yet to understand why Thor's first instict is to still try and kill Teddy in the upcoming issue, I mean the Avengers have known him since he was 16 a conversation of all things could surely happen before violence I imagine, and honestly Teddy has more reason to dislike Reed than the Avengers due to the whole civil war thing and yet from what we know they had a civilized conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I read it I just still have yet to understand why Thor's first instict is to still try and kill Teddy in the upcoming issue, I mean the Avengers have known him since he was 16 a conversation of all things could surely happen before violence I imagine, and honestly Teddy has more reason to dislike Reed than the Avengers due to the whole civil war thing and yet from what we know they had a civilized conversation.
    I still think the Cotati are screwing with the Avengers' heads at this point. And after they had that meal, probably influencing them from the inside out.

I'm intrigued to see how this goes. Especially since Carol is going to be the next Accuser.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

It's weird to see Carol with pink powers

Mighty Member

i ordered it .cant wait to read it with my shipment

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Is there an Empyre 0 - F4 issue?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is there an Empyre 0 - F4 issue?
    Yup. Out on July 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I still think the Cotati are screwing with the Avengers' heads at this point. And after they had that meal, probably influencing them from the inside out.
    I agree. Tony’s internal dialogue supports that, his talk of feeling instant ‘peace’ and ‘home’, etc.

Checklist from Empyre #0, with the months erased and markers added to indicate which books are still due out. No marker means it hasn't been resolicited and is probably cancelled.

Looks like the Hulk one was replaced by She-Hulk, and Epilogue was split in two.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Read it twice cuz of the Pepe Larraz art.

"Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Checklist from Empyre #0, with the months erased and markers added to indicate which books are still due out. No marker means it hasn't been resolicited and is probably cancelled.

Looks like the Hulk one was replaced by She-Hulk, and Epilogue was split in two.
    I still don't get why at the very least some of these aren't digital. What's the point of holding them if their already written?

If they aren't drawn already, then they save money by not paying the artists. That's the point of withholding them.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Wow, I didn't know Immortal Hulk was supposed to get a tie-in. Yup, looks like it was changed to Immortal She-Hulk

Remember, we never saw the pre-pandemic July solicits, which is why Empyre: Immortal Hulk was never announced.