Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Empyre (2020)

BANNED

magneto has worked with sinister before, in both genders.
    the minimoffs shouldnt be mutants since one pair of anoying twins where one is an anoying, overpowered black hole defined by his powers and relantionship is enough, but two?? keep them as far away as humanly possible from any mutant status

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    magneto has worked with sinister before, in both genders.
    the minimoffs shouldnt be mutants since one pair of anoying twins where one is an anoying, overpowered black hole defined by his powers and relantionship is enough, but two?? keep them as far away as humanly possible from any mutant status
    Just because the Maximoffs are trash flops I feel its unfair for Billy and Tommy to be judged due too their ineptitude their completely different. It's not like they have the baggage that Wanda and Pietro had. If they were treated just like any other mutant they would be fine. The Wanda thing is what would taint their views on mutants. The Minimoffs are precious you'll see the light one day.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Just because the Maximoffs are trash flops I feel its unfair for Billy and Tommy to be judged due too their ineptitude their completely different. It's not like they have the baggage that Wanda and Pietro had. If they were treated just like any other mutant they would be fine. The Wanda thing is what would taint their views on mutants. The Minimoffs are precious you'll see the light one day.
    im just not in 2014 tumblr anymore, I need more than just conventionally cute blonde/bruneete gay pair witout any personality, im sorry I have grown past that

Teddy is working with the man who killed his own mother in front of his eyes

Destroying an alliance with Krakoa because they bad mouth Wanda is just childish in comparison

im just not in 2014 tumblr anymore, I need more than just conventionally cute blonde/bruneete gay pair witout any personality, im sorry I have grown past that
    Your loss hon though I suggest if you have time or just have nothing better to do. Read Strikeforce or Deathshead Tini actually gives Billy some personality, actually why I'm a bigger fan than what I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Destroying an alliance with Krakoa because they bad mouth Wanda is just childish in comparison
    He'd only be deadset on destroying the alliance if it ever affected Billy personally. All the other shit I'm sure he'd brush it aside.

BANNED

over a boy? that seems too childish for someone deciding to rule over two races

over a boy? that seems too childish for someone deciding to rule over two races
    Well according to Outlawed/Incoming he's still a teenager so.... *shrugs*

BANNED

Well according to Outlawed/Incoming he's still a teenager so.... *shrugs*
    so a stupid teenager.
    i mean i just expect a bit more wisdom to that role, not throw it away because mutants dont have a short memory, and wanda was the cause of it
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-21-2020 at 04:46 PM.

so a stupid teenager.
    i mean i just expect a bit more wisdom to that role, not throw it away because mutants dont have a short memory, and wanda was the cause of it
    An "in love" stupid teenager, yes. And when I said affect Billy I meant like attack the kid, if their just talking shit about him because of Wanda I would hope he would be smart enough just to remove him from that environment and keep buisness going for the betterment of the Empyre.
    Last edited by Journey; 03-21-2020 at 04:50 PM.

BANNED

An "in love" stupid teenager, yes.
    Love and rullership shouldn't clash

Love and rullership shouldn't clash
    I agree especially considering that's the whole reason Empyre is even happening, what with Captain Marvel and Anelle and all. However even royals are susceptible to their feelings so here we are.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    All mutants have been given a second chance regardless of their life before Krakoa because that is there right as mutants. Fighting among themselves instead of being united has lead to many of the problems they have had. No longer. Krakoa is a nation not a good guy team and every nation has it's bad seeds that doesn't make them any less a member of that nation. Wanda is not one plain and simple which is why her sins are not forgiven nor forgotten.
    If giving the nazi who willingly worked in Auschwitz, the same place where Erik was imprisoned, a pass just because “he’s a mutant” is the hill some x-fans wanna die on, go off. The funniest part is that Nathaniel’s NOT EVEN A REAL MUTANT! He was artificially mutated into one, much like the High Evolutionary did to Wanda and Pietro. He is a pretender just as much as she is. But the nazi gets to walk free on Krakoa and even be put on a position of power, while Wanda, who only ever did something bad because she was possessed while having a mental breakdown, is vilified. That definitely tells you something about Krakoa’s morals.

Anyway, my point still stands. Just because most mutants under the X-Office are being treated as some sort of hive mind cult, it doesn’t mean the rest of the Marvel Universe has to behave the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

Which is just as reprehensible. Well, actually, maybe not AS reprehensible because one could argue that working with someone who deliberately killed people in concentration camps is worse than working with someone who killed a person during an altercation, but with that being said, Teddy shouldn’t be working with Kl’rt either, and I hope that the writers actually bother to make a plot point about that during this event. He literally got away with murder and the least Teddy should do is put his ass on trial for that when he has the chance. I really hope the point of Teddy becoming the new emperor is precisely to fix every wrongdoing by both species in the past. No pardon to Kree and Skrulls who’ve committed grave crimes in the past. No pardon to customs or laws that oppressed or hurt its citizens in the past. Teddy should be changing the whole fucking system, not continuing it, otherwise, what’s the point?

As for Krakoa, it’s not just Wanda. I think between the most despicable villains being welcome with open arms and the weird ass ritual that requires the citizens to be brutally beaten to death, there is enough red flags about that place. The whole Wanda shit is just the cherry on top, and honestly, it’s not far fetched to assume it could affect Billy, as someone who’s not only exhibited the potential to warp reality on dangerous levels, but also is the literal embodiment of the reason why Wanda snapped in the first place (her children). Who’s to say he’s not a similar unholy figure on Krakoa? “The Pretender’s Spawn”, LOL. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for him to question if it’s worth it. At least when it comes to the Kree/Skrull Empire he can clean the mess there because he is the maximum authority. On Krakoa, he would just have to go along with their decisions, their laws and their habits.

BANNED

sinister has worked with mutants before, especially magneto on several other times so that argument is moot, its a deal with a very usefull devil no one is particulary happy about but its necessary and better to leave them on a leash and busy than out in the world damaging krakoan efforts.
    its very clear in the titles actualy, theres even a quiet council meeting where his vote is outright ignored over the situation.

and wanda is a human, a deranged human who tapped into power she couldnt control and lashed out and became a hero again after, its a perfect horror story and mutants in general probably dont know or care about the retcon excuses childrens crusade tried to create, urban myths are a thing as well and she's a perfect example of human atacks on mutants

To be fair, Sinister is only there because they need his database while Kl'rt is a goddamn saint.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate