Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Empyre (2020)

BANNED

Wouldn’t this be the type of Event that the Guardians of the Galaxy were made to prevent ? Here’s hoping there’s a good reason for their exclusion from this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Wouldn’t this be the type of Event that the Guardians of the Galaxy were made to prevent ? Here’s hoping there’s a good reason for their exclusion from this event.
    Ewing’s co-writing Empyre and writing Guardians. I’m sure they’ll be involved somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The artist is Valerio Schiti.
    Oh, I didn't recognize his art. But that's good news.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Don't be too certain about Lyja; if you haven't read the recent issues of the short lived FUTURE FOUNDATION Series, then the readers would known about Lyja's current status.....
    They didn't kill her, did they?
    One of the True Believers comics that will be published as a prelude to Empyre is about Lyja, so I assumed she'd play a role in the event.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Why the Hell is the new Kree-Skull Empire going to attack Earth? Why can't these aliens just leave this planet alone? So many times, the Kree and the Skrulls (and other alien races) have tried to conquer/destroy the Earth, and they have always ended up failing. Many times even having their numbers decimated or something like that. So why can't they just stop pushing Earthlings' buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post

They didn't kill her, did they?
    She agrees to become a teacher at the Future Foundation.

Which means she currently isn't on 616.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Like I mentioned elsewhere, is Groot a cotati? I would love if Groot married Mantis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Like I mentioned elsewhere, is Groot a cotati? I would love if Groot married Mantis.
    Nope he is a Flora Colossus. Both related with plants, but with different origins .

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Kree skurll war 2 electric boogaloo returns with a vengeance strikes back in 3d
    LMAO. This is so accurate it hurts.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Once again the GOTG get jack and **** while the Avengers get all the cosmic glory again. I thought the Bendis taint was over for them.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Sexy.

Is that the Super-Skrull behind him?
    Yes, that's Kl'rt.

This definitely feels like a story the GoTG should be involved in. So hopefully while the team's name isn't on the title, the characters are involved in the actual story.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I'm fairly certain there will be a GotG tie in. We've only just had the event itself announced, there'll probably be more announced as it gets closer to the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    This definitely feels like a story the GoTG should be involved in. So hopefully while the team's name isn't on the title, the characters are involved in the actual story.
    Al Ewing Couldn't possibly leave the Guardians out of this story. He's the savior of Marvel Cosmic after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Schiti is so good that when he draws the three daddies he sets Thor's arms free. We stan.

I really hope Thor Is not a jobber in this event.