Page 67 of 120 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    Per person who talked with Ewing on one of those Hero Initative talks, Inhumans are editorially off limit. Which as usual tells me that the editorial is absolutely incompetent and has zero subtlety. Be it replacement heroes or Inhumans, they just go from one overreaction to another instead of handling things in more gradual manner.
    That's a riot. They have much more reason to organically be part of this story than the Fantastic Four, really, but whatever. The pendulum has swung from 'Inhumans! Only the best ideas!' to 'Inhumans? I've never heard of them.'

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That's a riot. They have much more reason to organically be part of this story than the Fantastic Four, really, but whatever. The pendulum has swung from 'Inhumans! Only the best ideas!' to 'Inhumans? I've never heard of them.'
    And let's not forget, the Inhumans debuted in an issue of Fantastic Four.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

OK, Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl origin retcons when? Yeah, convenient how they forgot that those two - who are both getting TV shows - are Inhumans.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...elopment.html/

Apparently the MCU's second FF movie will focus on the Inhuman saga. It's very unlikely that it's true but it's still a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU.

That's definitely fake news, they haven't even planned the first one yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's definitely fake news, they haven't even planned the first one yet.
    Still what do you think about the idea of introducing the Inhumans through a FF movie?

I think the Inhumans are possibly too late to be reintroduced, especially in the films.
    People might see them as too close to the Eternals, with the whole secret city idea.

I’d imagine that if they were to appear in an F4 film, it might just be a Crystal or Medusa.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Web of Venom: Empyre's End #1 Revealed

No description, but it's gonna tie Empyre into the upcoming King in Black event.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    No description, but it's gonna tie Empyre into the upcoming King in Black event.
    I wish it wouldn't.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    I think the Inhumans are possibly too late to be reintroduced, especially in the films.
    People might see them as too close to the Eternals, with the whole secret city idea.

I’d imagine that if they were to appear in an F4 film, it might just be a Crystal or Medusa.
    They may be already reintroducing them in the MCU through Ms. Marvel, though. Some of the casting for the show reportedly hinted at the Royal Family and another NuHuman appearing. I don't think Kevin Feige would be using this concept so soon if he didn't want a proper introduction of the species in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Web of Venom: Empyre's End #1 Revealed

Errrm.... I don't know what to think of that. I wanted more Empyre content... but not that. Hopefully we'll have some other content to look forward to that doesn't involve being forced to read Venom stuff, 'cause I'm just not interested in that.

I'm enjoying Empyre and all, but it's a little tiring that the Marvel Hype machine is already gearing up for the next Event while Empyre has barely begun

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So that definitely looks like a Skrull person holding a spear in the background, right? And it looks like they might be attacking the blonde, blue-skinned person, which I guess could be a Kree. And with a title like ''Empyre's End''... I swear to God, they better not break up the Kree/Skrull alliance just one month after Empyre wraps up. It's gonna be so freaking anti-climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    So that definitely looks like a Skrull person holding a spear in the background, right? And it looks like they might be attacking the blonde, blue-skinned person, which I guess could be a Kree. And with a title like ''Empyre's End''... I swear to God, they better not break up the Kree/Skrull alliance just one month after Empyre wraps up. It's gonna be so freaking anti-climatic.
    It's a skrull character Cates created in his Venom run, M'lanz

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's a skrull character Cates created in his Venom run, M'lanz
    That was Costa's run. Also I forgot about her and thought that's Lyja, but M'lanz definitely fits better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    That was Costa's run. Also I forgot about her and thought that's Lyja, but M'lanz definitely fits better.
    Honestly ever since they screwed over Flash Thompson everything Venom has kinda just blurred together