Page 82 of 120 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1797

Thread: Empyre (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I haven't read Children's Crusade in a while, but why would you have a defensive spell up for Tony?
    He's an arrogant **** up that causes catastrophe and death in every event he appears... At least that would be my reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    He's an arrogant **** up that causes catastrophe and death in every event he appears... At least that would be my reason....
    No but tell us how you REALLY feel. ha ha ha

That math adds up.

LOL! Ah. I wasn't asking for your reason, but thanks for chiming in.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Honey their gays if their gonna send a gift card Starbucks is the only respectable option.
    its not meant to be respectable

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    LOL! Ah. I wasn't asking for your reason, but thanks for chiming in.
    You're Welcome.

You're Welcome.
    LOL. Just keep hating.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-07-2020 at 01:45 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's pretty ridiculous that they put a bunch of random people like Scott, Logan, Storm and Rogue but Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Magneto(the one X-Men who could be there lol), etc are not.
    I wish the Inhumans were around since the House of Agon are related through Luna, and they were friends with Mar-Vell. So they have ties on both sides.

Just wanted to say Congrats to the Hulkling and Wiccan fans. You guys deserve this. I like when comic fans get what they ask for. Looking forward to reading it.

Yeah I wasn’t planning on picking this up, but after hearing all the Young Avengers, New Avengers, and Hulkling and Wiccan stuff I’m definitely picking up the trade of this event. Al Ewing sold me.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Empyre #5 preview

I gotta say I really like the McKelvie Wiccan costume when the starfield is blue and the base is black

I am SHAKING THAT LOOKS SO GOOD OMG AAAAAAAAAAAH GET THEM BILLY GET THOSE FUX AHHHHHHHHHH GAWD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

i guess reality warping helps with certain..... pratical elements and rituals in the love betwen two men to be much easier

the satisfaction all YA fans must feel right now!!

Mighty Member

It looks like many people here are not thrilled about Empye.I really like it.The thing i dont understand is every Event that comes out you always think bad things about it.Im sure a lot of People liked it.I guess this is why we have Internet

Empyre is the first event in who knows how long that I am enjoying. The boys having a significant role probably helps with that.

It's nice to care about an event though. I honestly don't remember the last time I did.