Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't wait to unlock these new X-Men characters, unfortunately I still have a fair way to go.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Anyone else experiencing bug when using jean to Do synergies?

Specifically, if I’m playing as jean and I’m full EP. and my teammates are full EP. and we are just standing around, often I’ll press r2 and all of her ability options are still greyed out even though she should have synergy options. This happens in combat too but I pointed out it out of combat to show that I’ve properly tested things.

It’s sporadic and very bothersome.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    jean is a beast in this game but ororo is still my main.

I liked jean telekinesis better from xmen legends. you could pick your enemies up and throw them of the stage.
    Yep. Beteeen this and marvel hero’s, it seems like they don’t want to/aren’t capable
    Of doing the fun TK grabs. Very sad.

What team
    Is everyone running? I’m doing Phoenix, Storm, iceman and either star lord or magneto.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What team
    Is everyone running? I’m doing Phoenix, Storm, iceman and either star lord or magneto.
    Nice. Right now Logan, Ororo, Betsy and Thor but I'll be replacing him with Piotr soon. Once unlocked, I'll decide which of the new ones to bring in but Phoenix is sounding pretty sweet.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I will be surprised if this game does not a goty edition ported on other systems after dlc runs dry.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What team
    Phoenix, Storm, Iceman, and Ms Marvel.