Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh no why? because of the amazin forests?
    Yuh

/10char

oh no why? because of the Amazon forests?
    He's also an alt-right homophobe, racist, etc. Imagine Trump but somehow worse.

Father Duggan, if you are out there listening, please let Kate call Rachel her ‘matey’.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yes, but this run didn't ever acknowledge him as the Juggernaut. I highly enjoyed this 8 issue run from Wood, but Piotr undermining Ororo's leadership/judgement was a bit OOC. If it didn't have that slick art, I might not have enjoyed it so much(and Wood's second run with the all female team was basically a complete disaster, so maybe he did get lucky the first time).
    Damn you think? I throughly enjoyed it...even the last few issues weren’t that bad. But I’ve heard this sentiment before :/ Can you give me the jist of Why it’s so bad??
    goddess! your response to this preview puts me in the mind of when Aretha was asked her thoughts on taylor swift and she said nice gowns lol.
    laaaawd I remember LMAO! even her shade weighs 15lbs
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think the art looks nice. I'm not sure of what I think about Storm using a phrase from Thanos. I would like to see expert stateswoman Ororo negotiating with the UN over a climate change negotiation(like, Ororo will fix the world's climate if they shut down petroleum industry and all related field, replants wild forests, and adopt human rights all over the world), not fighting random enhanced soldiers.
    I desperately want to see all of this happen and referenced across the entire MU.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Damn you think? I throughly enjoyed it...even the last few issues weren’t that bad. But I’ve heard this sentiment before :/ Can you give me the jist of Why it’s so bad??

aside from Coipel the art wasnt exactly stellar. boatloads of set-up for a completely unsatisfying conclusion (arkea's girls just..give up and sell her out lol. after like 6 issues spent bringing them together) . ive seen people cite forced interpersonal drama but i didnt really have a huge problem with it. It doesnt help at all that a bunch of allegations of Wood being an absolute creepazoid came out around the same time - leaves a bad taste in the mouth to see him associated w/ the series

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    aside from Coipel the art wasnt exactly stellar. boatloads of set-up for a completely unsatisfying conclusion (arkea's girls just..give up and sell her out lol. after like 6 issues spent bringing them together) . ive seen people cite forced interpersonal drama but i didnt really have a huge problem with it. It doesnt help at all that a bunch of allegations of Wood being an absolute creepazoid came out around the same time - leaves a bad taste in the mouth to see him associated w/ the series
    Wood is problematic AF, to say the least, and his decision to bog down the first all-female crew with infighting and indecision was very telling.

BANNED

I still have nightmares of all the catty comments Storm and Rachel threw at each other (an even more random adversarial relationship than Storm and Colossus).

the potential that that series had still brings a tear to my eye..add it to the list of things inept male writers didnt want me to have

BANNED

Wood 2nd run was a nightmare. Maddie's pants alone put it in the top 5 worst runs ever.

Storm and Rachel was so random. Rachel and Sublime was so so random.

The only good thing we got out of that run was bringing Monet in the X-Men again (I was afraid she would have gotten lost in limbo after X-Factor).

I still remember reading the final showdown against the sisterhood and cringing hard when they didn't fight but just agreed to go separate ways.

Every team should have their infighting. Woods run was fine it just got boring and he should have been allowed to use Emma like he wanted to it would have resolved a lot of grievances with the Rachel vs Storm thing.

Rachel and Sublime was dumb.

Selene being higher on the food chain then Ecnhantress really showed Wood understood the character.

What tarnished the run was everything happening outside the comic

He also actually used the New X-men
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-15-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Every team should have their infighting. Woods run was fine it just got boring and he should have been allowed to use Emma like he wanted to it would have resolved a lot of grievances with the Rachel vs Storm thing.

Rachel and Sublime was dumb.

Selene being higher on the food chain then Ecnhantress really showed Wood understood the character.

What tarnished the run was everything happening outside the comic

He also actually used the New X-men
    Enchantress should be older than granma Selene, I think? The Asgardians were there during prehistoric times and they were already a fairly evolved civilization. Amora might be from a younger generation tho. But she's still a real goddess while Selene isn't really.

He wanted to use Emma? So many telepaths in that team lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Enchantress should be older than granma Selene, I think? The Asgardians were there during prehistoric times and they were already a fairly evolved civilization. Amora might be from a younger generation tho. But she's still a real goddess while Selene isn't really.

He wanted to use Emma? So many telepaths in that team lol.
    Enchantress is older but does not sip tea with elder demon gods. Which is why Selene is Amoras superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I still have nightmares of all the catty comments Storm and Rachel threw at each other (an even more random adversarial relationship than Storm and Colossus).
    Also, the creepy, OOC way he wrote Roxy and Mercury, just to have it all go nowhere.