What the title says. When Flashpoint hit and we got the New 52, the Multiverse got rewritten along with the Primary Earth. Earth 2 underwent the most radical revisions; but it wasn't alone: Earth 3 got rewritten as well, from the world of the “Crime Society of America” that appeared in Countdown to the Crime Syndicate that invaded Primary Earth in Forever Evil; Earth 16 went from (nominally) being the world of the Young Justice TV series to being a world of shallow media-obsessed knockoffs of 90s heroes; Earth 31 (I think) went from being the world of Frank Millar's Dark Knight to bring a world of “pirate Batman”; Earth 50 went from being the Wildstorm Universe to bring the world of the Justice Lords from the DCAU; and so on.

So when the new timeline is out in place (which will arguably be a change to the DCU every bit as big as that of the New 52), will we see further changes to the Multiverse? Personally, I doubt it; at this point, I suspect that the thinking at DC is to leave it alone.

But maybe they will?

Earth 1 stays the same, unless DC is done with the Graphic Novels series. I don't think they are; but I haven't been following them, so I could be wrong.

Perhaps change Earth 2 once more to incorporate more of the original pre-Crisis Earth 2, at least up through the first Crisis; after that, say that the timeline developed in ways that allow for versions of JSA-relevant post-Crisis heroes (such as the Young All-Stars, Jesse Quick, Jack Knight, the turn-of-the-Millennium JSA, and even heroes unique to the New 52 Earth 2 such as Val-Zod) to find a home there.

I'd leave Earth 3 as it is, complete with being in ruins in the wake of Forever Evil. But I'd introduce an Antimatter Multiverse, with each world in the Multiverse having one stable Antimatter counterpart of its own. Primary Earth's Antimatter counterpart is the one that's connected to Green Lantern lore, and is home to the Anti-Monitor; but I'd also clarify that it's also still home to a version of Morrison's Crime Syndicate; and that Crime Syndicate is still very much alive and well, thank you very much. Earth 2's Antimatter counterpart might be home to something resembling the pre-Flashpoint Crime Society, which was supposedly to the Justice Society as the Crime Syndicate is to the Justice League. Where Earth 3 is the Universe of Evil, its Antimatter counterpart would be a Universe of Good, with heroes that resemble the Justice League in a manner similar to how using Google to translate from English to French and back again resembles the original English: it's a reflection of a reflection, but not the original. And much like Earth 3 got decimated, so did its Antimatter counterpart: they had a run-in with the Primary Earth's Antimatter Crime Syndicate, and came off the worse for it. And so on: every world in the Multiverse gets an Antimatter twin, though most don't need to be explored unless and until you can find something interesting to do with them.

Earths 7, 8, 34, 35, 36, and 41 are pastiches of other companies' universes; and Earth 4 can be thought of as a pastiche of the Watchmen Earth. I'd leave these Earths as they are; but I'd reveal (probably by way of Earth 4) that they connect to worlds outside of the Local Multiverse: it should be a lot easier to travel to the Watchmen Earth from Earth 4 and vice versa than it is to travel between the Watchmen Earth and Earth 0, for instance. In effect, each of these worlds resonates with either a lone world out in the Far Multiverse or the central world of a whole other Multiverse that's out there.

Earths 5 and 6 remain unchanged. It's a bit past time for it; but a one-shot featuring the heroes from Earth 6 befriending a man who looks suspiciously like Stan Lee might be a nice thing to see.

Earth 7 can be restored, reflecting how Marvel's Ultimate Universe was restored. Part of the aforementioned Resonance effect.

Earth 8 remains as is, but with the addition of an Antimatter counterpart that's a pastiche of Marvel's Negative Zone.

Earths 9 through 13 can stay the same. While I personally prefer the world of Elseworlds Finest to Earth 11, I think that would be better addressed by introducing the notion of “Hypertime echoes”: similar to the Dark Multiverse, but without the “everything gone horribly wrong” aspect, these echoes exist “beside” the primary worlds of the Multiverse and cling to them, surviving on their resonance with their mainline counterparts. So Elseworlds Finest exists as an “echo” of Earth 11. Indeed, all of the worlds that Convergence described as having survived the Crisis but in altered forms are in fact still around in their original forms, but as Hypertime echoes of their modern counterparts. Possibly give the echoes sub-designations, like calling Elseworlds Finest Earth 11.1.

Earth 14 can go back to being an Unknown Earth: if any of the Unknown Earths get defined, they really ought to be defined by something special, and the Justice League of Assassins ain't that. Earth 14 in particular holds a place on the Multiversal Map that denotes a special significance: it's on the same axis as the Primary Earth and Earth Prime (supposedly us), and is located opposite of Bizarro World, Earth 29. It shouldn't be a throwaway concept.

I wouldn't waste Earth 15 on “the world that Superboy Prime destroyed”. I don't know what I'd change it to; but I'd take this opportunity to reboot it as something more useful. Maybe this could be the Earth of the Justice League of Assassins? Or maybe the Justice League of Assassins should just be a Hypertime echo of something.

I wouldn't mind seeing Earth 16 reverting to being the YJ show: the “media brats” version can fall into the Dark Multiverse to slowly decay into oblivion for all I care; or if you really want to keep it, call it Earth 16.1.

Earths 17 through 30 can remain as is. Earth 23 might have a Hypertime echo resembling the Earth D from the “lost chapter” of Crisis on Infinite Earths; and while it's not a pastiche of the Milestone universe, it might serve a similar role of providing a connection to it. Earth 26 should have a Hypertime echo that's based on the pre-Crisis Earth C-minus in the same way that Earth 26 is based on the pre-Crisis Earth-C. There might also be one or two echoes based on the recent DC re-imaginings of Hanna Barbara properties.

I'd love to revert Earth 31 to bring Millar's Dark Knight universe; but apparently Millar doesn't want that. Instead of a pirate universe, could we get a pastiche of the Dark Knight universe?

I'd be inclined to reboot Earth 32 with different amalgamations of DC heros: Bruce Wayne as Green Lantern should remain, as that was the inspiration for the whole thing (though not as “Bat-Lantern”, as that's just dumb); but I'd prefer to replace the rest with less cringe-inducing blends: for instance, Princess Diana of Atlantis is Aquawoman; Katar Hol is a bow-wielding Thanagarian who goes by the alias of Oliver Queen, and Ladyhawk is his wife (one part Hawkwoman, one part Black Canary, and one part Lady Blackhawk); Superman is the last surviving Martian, sent to Earth as an infant and raised by the Kents in Kansas; and so on. Put some work into combinations that make some sort of sense instead of just shoving together two completely unrelated concepts and names. The Hypertime echoes of this Earth should be especially strong, with each echo featuring different combinations; in particular, there should be an echo where a Kryptonian ship crashed in Gotham and was found by the Waynes.

Earth 33 is, of course, unchanged — much as many may wish otherwise. There should be an Earth 33.1 echo, though, based off of the Superman: Secret Identity Elseworlds story; and another one based on the pre-Crisis Earth Prime.

Earths 37, 38, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 47, and 48 can remain unchanged. Maybe relocate Earth 40 as Earth 20's Antimatter twin, and use the Earth 40 slot for the world of the Primate Legion (currently the “53rd Earth”, it's too fun to eliminate entirely; but I also don't want a “53rd Earth”).

Say that the Justice Lords Earth is actually Earth -12 (a Dark Multiverse spinoff of the DCAU Earth, but not its Antimatter twin, which should resemble Earth 0's Antimatter twin); Earth 50 can be the new DC animated universe that's currently being produced: the one that bears a strong resemblance to the New 52 era. Alternately, make that a Hypertime echo of Earth 0, and turn Earth 50 into a pastiche of the Wildstorm universe.

And Earth 51 can remain the Kirby Earth.

Finally, I'd put the world of Giffen's JLI/Super Buddies/JL3K as a Hypertime echo of Earth 0, possibly along with several other echoes that represent previous DCU continuities such as pre-Crisis Earth 1, the post-Crisis Earth, the post-Zero Hour DCU, and post-IC's New Earth.

Thoughts?