Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

I think it makes the most sense to save Moira's 11th life for a company wide reboot. Now that Krakoa is spreading all over and that is making what Moira does to the entire marvel u more prelavant i wouldn't waste it on simply rebooting the x-books because then that will mess up all the places that mentioned krakoa. I think they will save it for an event and then decide at that point where they will want to start in the universe but i still think Krakoa will remain post any reboot. It just works to well in the grand scheme of things (movies, cartoons etc) to just let disappear. there is no gain from that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    More so perhaps because of their awakened spiritual consciousness and Magneto's subtle encouragement that they worship themselves and each other as gods, maybe Krakoans have "realized" that all pre-existing afterlifes are HUMAN afterlifes anyway and they want nothing to do with all that anymore. So they would strive to revive all mutants still dead to liberate them from human afterlifes that they may exist eternally now that they can no longer die permanently.
    Once again, does this work in the MU? I know Aaron pushed the idea that gods are mortal constructs, but this really isn't true in MU. Elder Gods were the first "canonically documented" life forms on Earth. From Gaea other gods and life went on. Unless there was a retcon I'm unfamiliar with, it's the origin of Earth 616 as of now. So afterlives weren't really invented by human imagination, they simply were caught by the ongoing game, so to speak. Irregardless, there's a big flaw in this premise, as with the whole human/mutant discussion as of recent. Let's not forget the majority of mutant are children of men. By disengaging, one endangers him/herself from never meeting their parents, their siblings and their ancestry in general. How many mutants would really want to cut ties with their families in this way? And I'm not talking about the caricature plot humans that hate mutants by default. I'm talking about complex yet kindred relations between them that should've been.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adamTPTK View Post
    Once again, does this work in the MU? I know Aaron pushed the idea that gods are mortal constructs, but this really isn't true in MU. Elder Gods were the first "canonically documented" life forms on Earth. From Gaea other gods and life went on. Unless there was a retcon I'm unfamiliar with, it's the origin of Earth 616 as of now. So afterlives weren't really invented by human imagination, they simply were caught by the ongoing game, so to speak. Irregardless, there's a big flaw in this premise, as with the whole human/mutant discussion as of recent. Let's not forget the majority of mutant are children of men. By disengaging, one endangers him/herself from never meeting their parents, their siblings and their ancestry in general. How many mutants would really want to cut ties with their families in this way? And I'm not talking about the caricature plot humans that hate mutants by default. I'm talking about complex yet kindred relations between them that should've been.
    And once you are death you aren’t mutant or human . A soul has no DNA. To access an afterlife of one religion to need to have some deep conection with that religion. In case of bad afterlife’s I doubt no one in krakoa has the power to defy a Death lord in her own realm to take their souls. Darwin could defeat Hela in the past but the effects on him were permanent and horrible, he became marked by Hela power and only could see the death around him

what Krokoa is trying to say is: __________

and that's what I'm most interested in.
    Speaking in this mutant past future tense in which Doug Ramsey as translator is but a word phrase within the very language he's saying he's speaking from is very much like going to an island and calling it a new world despite the old world living there...or...saying a cave lion is a painting of lion...when painting and cave and lion aren't words...
    Last edited by sungila; 12-25-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote