Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I'd say it's only a quickdraw for Vader if he can actually kill her from starting distance before she can think, which things like choking and throwing won't do even if he is faster. Not that I know Sue super well, but everything I've ever seen about her hereabouts suggests that he's dead the moment her synapses fire.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Attachment 90626

SUE... Who's your daddy?
    dream sequences don't count. :P

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I'd say it's only a quickdraw for Vader if he can actually kill her from starting distance before she can think, which things like choking and throwing won't do even if he is faster. Not that I know Sue super well, but everything I've ever seen about her hereabouts suggests that he's dead the moment her synapses fire.
    He can. Various feats for tearing apart rock walls and TIE fighters in basically single panels. Spinning a stormtrooper’s head around 180 degrees in Disney canon (I believe) with the flick of a wrist.

A composite Vader actually has some very quick telepathy feats, putting Nick Rostu in a vegetative state “before he knew what was happening” and flicking a finger and putting a guy to sleep.

Granted Sue could kill Vader if she gets going with her powers, and there may be some version of 616 composite Sue with a random power-up I don’t know.

She apparently also has a handful of TP resistance feats when her shields are up.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    He can. Various feats for tearing apart rock walls and TIE fighters in basically single panels. Spinning a stormtrooper’s head around 180 degrees in Disney canon (I believe) with the flick of a wrist.

A composite Vader actually has some very quick telepathy feats, putting Nick Rostu in a vegetative state “before he knew what was happening” and flicking a finger and putting a guy to sleep.

Granted Sue could kill Vader if she gets going with her powers, and there may be some version of 616 composite Sue with a random power-up I don’t know.

She apparently also has a handful of TP resistance feats when her shields are up.
    Yeah, without having read the Vader stuff, I was sort of assuming he had junk like this. EU Star Wars characters have always been way more dangerous than the movies.

Astonishing Member

If we're discussing reflexes Sue was able to deflect that gamma bomb that went off within a few feet of her in Infinity War. Also I believe she has several instances of blocking bullets with her shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Attachment 90626

SUE... Who's your daddy?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post

Thanks for mentioning this: Sue's Malice feats are applicable, but any Captain Universe showings are not.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    given what we know about vader, that's a normal response for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Yeah, without having read the Vader stuff, I was sort of assuming he had junk like this. EU Star Wars characters have always been way more dangerous than the movies.
    This is definitely true. And Vader was arguably one of the LESS powerful Sith Lords by old EU feats.*

What’s interesting is that Disney canon Vader is looking basically just as powerful as EU Vader consistently was. Maybe a little slower and less versatile for now, but his physicality and TK showings are quite comparable.

*EDIT Well not really but people like Nihilus and Vitiate and Palpatine always struck me as being on a higher level.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 12-26-2019 at 10:14 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei