Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question How does Wolverine have adamantium in Hickman's run?

I'm hoping someone can explain this to me because as I recall all of the X-Team that was sent to the MotherMold that orbited the sun in House/Powers of X died. Wolverine destroyed the last bridge that held the sentinel head from plummeting into the sun. Then thanks to stored dna and a stored consciousness all of the X team was reborn and storm welcomed them on stage in front of the Krakoan mutants. If I'm not mistaken I think that's the same timeline. Would Wolverine not have bone claws now if he was reborn in such a way. I would appreciate any clarification on the matter.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tolein View Post
    I'm hoping someone can explain this to me because as I recall all of the X-Team that was sent to the MotherMold that orbited the sun in House/Powers of X died. Wolverine destroyed the last bridge that held the sentinel head from plummeting into the sun. Then thanks to stored dna and a stored consciousness all of the X team was reborn and storm welcomed them on stage in front of the Krakoan mutants. If I'm not mistaken I think that's the same timeline. Would Wolverine not have bone claws now if he was reborn in such a way. I would appreciate any clarification on the matter.
    I don't think it has been explained, but my assumption is that Goldballs' eggs along with Mister Sinister and Prof. X's doohickeys replicate everything

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

MST3K mantra or memetic!King Crimson in effect for resurrected!Logan's adamantium.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Someone quote Hickman NOW.lol.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 12-16-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

How many reality warper do the xmen halve with them now?

Protus can give them back as part of the res...i guess they should have said something about it...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

This is the thing that most readers have been stressed out about this year.
    In a comic book where a character shoots red beams out of his eyes, and another turns to literal ice, i cant believe people can't make up in their heads a good reason.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Proteus could have done it. It is not mentioned but is the easiest explanation.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Some quote Hickman NOW.lol.
    I was thinking the same thing. B ut I forgot which X-Monday he addressed that question.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    This is the thing that most readers have been stressed out about this year.
    In a comic book where a character shoots red beams out of his eyes, and another turns to literal ice, i cant believe people can't make up in their heads a good reason.
    Hickman spent so much time making a big deal of this. The guy wants us to basically read a manual of his ideas, there is no story, so what else are people going to question?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. B ut I forgot which X-Monday he addressed that question.
    Found it:

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...f-x-questions/

Jamesons (@SiteJamesons) asked: "Does Logan still have his Adamantium skeleton after coming back from the dead? How did he get it?"

Jonathan: "This was, by far, the most frequently asked question, but I don’t think it’s actually that interesting because it doesn’t matter what the answer is.

If Wolverine is reborn without his Adamantium skeleton, we’ve seen him get it back before and we can replicate that (sure, it sucks, but he’s a tough dude), if he’s born with it, then it’s because the Five were able to tweak his body In Vitro (Vivo? Eggo?) Either way it’s just a process.
    What the more interesting question is is why does Cyclops need a visor? Why doesn’t Chamber have a jaw? Does the imprinting of the backup of their mind mean they have to be broken in that familiar way to actually be them?

And we’ve already shown a couple of interesting tweaks like Monet being able to assume a Penance form and Warren being able to be both regular angel and Archangel. So there seems to be some ability to tweak the finished version of a resurrected mutant. Is that also true about their age? Or about other aspects of their physical condition? What about their gender? What about if they want to be backed up from an earlier version? One that hasn’t suffered a particular trauma or had their heart broken?

Regardless, these all sound like stories to me.

And we don’t tell them for free.
    "
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 12-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Hickman spent so much time making a big deal of this. The guy wants us to basically read a manual of his ideas, there is no story, so what else are people going to question?
    Must there be questions? I wasnt aware. I was just enjoying the books.

These ain't your daddy's X-Men

It can all change death after death

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Warren being able to be both regular angel and Archangel.
    Have we seen this? Not that I remember how the last writer left him, and not that that was not an "easy process to replicate".
    Last edited by cranger; 12-16-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Must there be questions? I wasnt aware. I was just enjoying the books.
    So why get bugged that people had questions after reading? Not all questions are 'bad', sometimes it is just curiosity, and sometimes it just leads people to share crazy theories and speculation.