Default Hunting the Shadows (RPG)

Notice: Remember how I had the Sky Pirate rpg thread that was free form and stuff? I remembered it ended due to debates with max tier speed/etc. Attempting it again, format I mean. This time, stats and yes can actually have stat grades and stuff which will be given out by me, as gm. Same system as Pirates though in its free form, make your own fun/plot lines with this setting. And yes this is based from Castlevania because I love the anime, best thing from this year in my opinion.

Rules:

1: Have fun and do not be a meanie to others. Play nice. Enjoy, simple no?
    2: No PVP. Yes, no player vs player action. Given I made stuff just for this, taking this a back page and not allowed. If you want a conflict of heroes, discuss over PM and one of you post to makings of it. Either way, should not be fighting among ourselves. And even if it happens, consent on both parties as to total damage and etc.
    3: Max amount of characters to play by a player at a time is 6, do not have to be all on one team either.
    4: Yes Player death can occur, but for plot stuff. Can easily replace said fallen characters.
    5: The whole point of this rp thread is to make kick ass stories with each other on a world made by yours truly. Just, yeah.
    6: Last note: Given it's my birthday, I rather do not want gifts, rather.. I would like to deliver gifts, here you go!

Stats/etc:

Stats: Four tiers of stat packages. Depending on what you want to work out. Omega (Most, which is 16.) Alpha (Second, which is 12.) Gamma (Which is 8.) and Theta (Which is 4.) Max stat is 20. Will do tier listings another time. Also seriously, will update stat point build up with updates given time. And this will not be my system at all stat wise, just White Wolf system with a 4th, CBR stat thing.

Body:
    Strength: How much you lift, toss, carry around, and how hard you hit physically.
    Speed: How fast you move/act.
    Stamina: Health and durability and resisting to Fatigue.

Mind:
    Perception: Good senses.
    Will: How tough your brain is.
    Intelligence: How smart you are.

Social:
    Appearance: How good (or bad) you look.
    Charisma: How you can influence with your presence.
    Manipulation: Tricking people into getting what you want.

Powers (Type)
    Science: Super science knowledge/toys.
    Magic: Spell casting related.
    Aura: Ki/internal power/etc.

Moves: Depends on 4th stats and how much points into them. Not making a preset list here. I could, I easily can make 100s of stuff at a time, but given this audience does not like that, not doing that. Your creative juices can go and fly off the handles as long it is approved based on concepts and stats backing it up.

Now. The actual gaming world.

The world, in the future. It was not high towers, space ships and a utopia. No, that future was a lie. It turned out, we were wrong about everything. The Earth, was layered like a onion. All twelve layers in the year 2027, they merged together. It was the Converge. Not Great or anything, sure it made the Earth bigger, renewed nature, resources and such. It was not great because magic was real, it was horrible because humanity found itself with rivals, and they had won.

They were called the Masters, with their advanced technology and magic, they ruled the world for two thousand years, until everyone else got tired of them and united to beat them down. Fifty years latter, settlements from ruins, relearning technology and ideals, while hunting what goes bump in the night, it was a time of adventure, excitement and danger. It was a time for.

Hunting The Shadows

(Will post my own guys latter. Got good ideas of what I want. Until then, latter.)

(Seriously guys? The Hell happened. A nice little world to explore, master of your destiny and this? Ohhhhhhh here I go.)

Name: Count David
    Species; Master/Chou
    Job: Master (Currently losing turf due to overthrowing so explorer/traveller/hated nomad.)

Stats:

Physical: 12
    Strength: 4
    Speed:4
    Stamina:4

Mind: 8
    Will: 4
    Perception:2
    Intelligence:2

Social: 4
    Appearance:2
    Cha:2
    Manu:0

Special: 16.
    Magic: 16. (Magic style is the Spheres of Reality pattern, think WW Mage series.)
    No other stuff.

Story!!

Cue a big, dark stone castle, could even play ominous gothic music to fit the bill. From the gates emerge a massive figure. He is 9 feet tall, green smooth flesh, with a silver fore head gem and blue eyes. Appearas to be some sort of lizardfolk or dragonkin. The outfit was akin to Vlad Trepes from Castlevania.

He had emerged and offered freedom to his subjects, he saw no point to rule over anyone, as there was a cry outside, a mob.

"What is this?"

He thought as he approaches the scene. A old woman and his favorite female subject warning the people.

"Please stop! You do not know what you are doing! They might have ruled us! But they protect us!"

"What in the Hell are you talking about old woman! Girl! You are his lover aren't you!? Why aren't you in the palace!? And protection from what?"

The girl, easily a woman of creole descent spoke up, fair and beautiful while endowed in a red dress. "They rpotected us, from ourselves. They took away the radiation, they stopped the killer robots, they protected us from the Titan Spawn. The- "Rock hits her, cutting her lip.

"That will be enough." Cue the booming voice as he emerges, walks to them, he had worn boots, human style feet as he emerges, tail swaying like a blade for a helicopter, urge to kill rose. "You got your freedom, pick a elected official, govern yourselves. I am leaving, all the toys in there are for you to play with, just do not blame me if you kill yourselves. And :Stops, caught a bullet with sphere powers of time, everyone stops in awe.

"You hurt my girl, my favorite subject. You, are my trasure, you can come with me if you wish. To Exodus, from this stupid world."

The bullet drops and he stares at the armed men of the crowd, eyes going red.

"One more attack, and all of you are dead. That, I can promise you. Humans, can count as monsters too."

With that they attempt to rush him in number, he used his sphere magic to great effect, violent spasms of power ruptured and blown to to pieces, gore, viscreal and organs flying as blood litters the ground as some manage to cry in pain. The two survivors, one got hit by a enhanced fist to the face, instant head explosion and another got kicked so hard in the chest the ribs snapped and poked out from his back as he was flung backward.

"DO not mourn the stupid." She took his hand., he held her, she was healing in front of everyone. He shuts his eyes, held on to her and goes off the ground, super man style flies off while he held her.

-TO be continued. (As this is a story game, make your own plots and can co write stuff. But if you rather not play cna be a huge cliff hanger here. What will stand in their way to Exodus, what is Exodus? How did Chous got there to rule the world? What other monsters are there? Titan Spawn? How did humanity won? Meh I got answers to all of this, I just hate showering my audience with too much details.)