Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    William Daniels
    I'm surprised no one already mentioned this, he was also the voice of K.I.T.T. on Knight Rider

Bruce Greenwood
    He's currently seen on The Resident. And, for my money, he played THE best John F. Kennedy EVER in the big screen film, Thirteen Days.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Matt Smith: the Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who), Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (The Crown)
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Matt Smith: the Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who), Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (The Crown)
    Both David Tennant and Jodie Whittaker Doctor Who: (The Doctor) and in Broadchurch : (Alec Hardy) and (Beth Latimer) respectively
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 12-31-2019 at 11:06 PM.

All-New Member

And 8 Simple Rules

All-New Member

And Jericho

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm surprised no one already mentioned this, he was also the voice of K.I.T.T. on Knight Rider
    William Daniels, who later generations probably know from BOY MEETS WORLD and GIRL MEETS WORLD, is an actor I've always had a huge amount of respect for, ever since I saw him play both John Adams in 1776 and John Quincy Adams in THE ADAMS CHRONICLES--although I didn't realize at the time that I'd actually seen him first as Carter Nash, aka CAPTAIN NICE.

Daniels did a lot of highly respected work--an actor's actor--but he clearly wasn't too fussy about his roles, doing low brow and high brow series at the same time. He was concurrently KITT on KNIGHT RIDER and Dr. Mark Craig on ST. ELSEWHERE.

Both he and his real life wife (and fictional wife), Bonnie Bartlett, won the Emmy in 1986 for their work on ST. ELSEWHERE.

Canadian actors are hungry for work. You have Lorne Green, William Shatner, Michael J. Fox that have had multiple series. On Canadian-made shows, actors need to have at least two jobs.
    An interesting point about the Fox roles as Mike Flaherty and Alex P Keaton is in Fox's last appearance on Spin City, Flaherty talks about meeting Keaton.

And let's toss Edie Falco into the mix with Carmela Soprano and Nurse Jackie Peyton.
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 03-04-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Ian McShane: Lovejoy in Lovejoy, Swearengen in Deadwood.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    An interesting point about the Fox roles as Mike Flaherty and Alex P Keaton is in Fox's last appearance on Spin City, Flaherty talks about meeting Keaton.

And let's toss Edie Falco into the mix with Carmela Soprano and Nurse Jackie Peyton.
    Edie Falco has a new series called Tommy, where she plays the first female chief of police of a major city.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy, Seventh Sister (Star wars), April O'Neill, Daphne (Scooby Doo), Kathryn Merteuil (Cruel Intentions).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post

And now Tommy.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy, Seventh Sister (Star wars), April O'Neill, Daphne (Scooby Doo), Kathryn Merteuil (Cruel Intentions).
    But really Buffy is her biggest role. It's hard to erase the association with Buffy when watching her in those other things. Although, for me, she'll always be Kendall Hart--the Emmy Award winning role she played, on ALL MY CHILDREN, for over two years--she was just fifteen when she got the part.

Chyler Leigh - That '80s Show-June Tuesday + Grey's Anatomy-Lexie Grey + Supergirl-Alex Danvers

Astonishing Member

But really Buffy is her biggest role. It's hard to erase the association with Buffy when watching her in those other things. Although, for me, she'll always be Kendall Hart--the Emmy Award winning role she played, on ALL MY CHILDREN, for over two years--she was just fifteen when she got the part.
    In that context it's Buffy and Kathryn for me. Neve watched AMC, Buffy was my introduction to her and Michelle Trachtenberg.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Courtney Thorne Smith. That women has been working almost no stop on TV since the 90's. From Melrose Place to Ally McBeal to According to Jim to Two and Half Men she just keep going and going.