Page 220 of 280 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4192
  1. #3286
    Lunatic Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    https://www.newsarama.com/38570-bend...rvel-exit.html

    This is very interesting and thank god that he declined. Bendis was offer to write either Deapdool or Wolverine.

    Bendis said that Marvel's executive editor Tom Brevoort offered him several "big projects" including Deadpool and Wolverine before he decided to leave, but the writer declined.
    So does this mean when Logan comes back full force he'll be Wolverine? Now, I'm starting to wonder what writer got the title. If Christopher Priest got Wolverine then, HYPE!

  2. #3287
    Mighty Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/38570-bend...rvel-exit.html

    This is very interesting and thank god that he declined. Bendis was offer to write either Deapdool or Wolverine.



    So does this mean when Logan comes back full force he'll be Wolverine? Now, I'm starting to wonder what writer got the title. If Christopher Priest got Wolverine then, HYPE!
    Thank God he didn't get Deadpool. We would've had another Daniel Way situation on our hands.

  3. #3288
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    11,924

    Default

    Thank GOD he turned them both down.

  4. #3289
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Bendis wrote Wolverine really well in Ultimate X-Men. His writing since around 2012 has been steadily declining though so I have to agree that I'm glad he's not on the title. I read the newest issue of Spiderman (Miles) today and it was pretty cringe worthy.
    You brought back Wolverine

  5. #3290
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Bendis wrote Wolverine really well in Ultimate X-Men. His writing since around 2012 has been steadily declining though so I have to agree that I'm glad he's not on the title. I read the newest issue of Spiderman (Miles) today and it was pretty cringe worthy.
    The fact that he's writing superman is sadness. I'll give bendis this, he's good with street level storyes, one showing Logan(classic with a nerf to his healing) might have been good or make us want to kill Logan again to keep him bendis..50/50 chance.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 02-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.

  6. #3291
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Thank god he turned it down he wrote an atrocious Logan in New X-men. I would have been super bummed to get Logan back for that to happen to him.

  7. #3292
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    11,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    So does this mean when Logan comes back full force he'll be Wolverine? Now, I'm starting to wonder what writer got the title. If Christopher Priest got Wolverine then, HYPE!
    Yeah. Already confirmed by Infinity Countdown: Adam Warlock. Kang showed Adam a future where many heroes had been slain, including Logan in one of his Wolverine costumes.

  8. #3293
    Extraordinary Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah. Already confirmed by Infinity Countdown: Adam Warlock. Kang showed Adam a future where many heroes had been slain, including Logan in one of his Wolverine costumes.
    while I dont doubt that he'll eventually take up the mantle again, that was by no means confirmation that he will upon making his return

  9. #3294
    Mighty Member WeaponX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    while I dont doubt that he'll eventually take up the mantle again, that was by no means confirmation that he will upon making his return
    I hope not that costume was hideous.

  10. #3295
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,415

    Default

    So glad we get two after credit scenes on same day on wednesday. They may not be anything but its logan appearing so score lol

    Marvel two in one #3
    Avengers #680
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

  11. #3296
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    So glad we get two after credit scenes on same day on wednesday. They may not be anything but its logan appearing so score lol

    Marvel two in one #3
    Avengers #680
    Prediction;

    Logan turns up somewhere, looks for a character, doesn't find them, leaves!

  12. #3297
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Prediction;

    Logan turns up somewhere, looks for a character, doesn't find them, leaves!
    Dude! Spoilers!
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  13. #3298
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    11,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Prediction;

    Logan turns up somewhere, looks for a character, doesn't find them, leaves!
    It's like you're writing these yourself

  14. #3299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Prediction;

    Logan turns up somewhere, looks for a character, doesn't find them, leaves!
    Come on, man, now I don't even feel like reading it myself.

    I like having them, though, as uneventful as they are.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

  15. #3300
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Prediction;

    Logan turns up somewhere, looks for a character, doesn't find them, leaves!
    Oh totally this. Question is which avenger he looking for lol.
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •