Page 260 of 280 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4192

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    hahah that's so stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    hahah that's so stupid
    it is so dumb that I love it.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    hahah that's so stupid
    The book as a whole has a very jokey vibe to it looking at the previews and I'm not super happy about it because God of Thunder is one of my favorite runs of all time.

The book as a whole has a very jokey vibe to it looking at the previews and I'm not super happy about it because God of Thunder is one of my favorite runs of all time.
    I see, Aaron's Thor went full Ragnarok, sad .

Oh I dig that. I’ll be getting that book just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Oh I dig that. I’ll be getting that book just for that.
    Yeah it might have some value to it, it might even get a mini like Cosmic Ghost Rider.

So the last few issues of Old Man Logan were kind of a let down for me but I have to admit the latest issue was great. Kraven showing such respect for Logan and asking himself why he didn't go after him in the past was interesting. And his reason for hunting Old Man Logan makes sense (for Kraven at least).

The art was very good too, I didn't know Francesco Manna but his style really fit Ed Brisson's story.

I just hope Logan will recover his severed adamantium hand and claw from Kraven and reattach it before the end of the serie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So the last few issues of Old Man Logan were kind of a let down for me but I have to admit the latest issue was great. Kraven showing such respect for Logan and asking himself why he didn't go after him in the past was interesting. And his reason for hunting Old Man Logan makes sense (for Kraven at least).

The art was very good too, I didn't know Francesco Manna but his style really fit Ed Brisson's story.

I just hope Logan will recover his severed adamantium hand and claw from Kraven and reattach it before the end of the serie.
    This probably has been the best use for Kraven since his ressurrection frankly.

As for the OML last arc, i thougth that they were fine personally, neither great or terrible just acceptable, Brisson charactherization are on point but the plots are a bit underwhelming.
    Last edited by TheCape; 06-13-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Speaking of wich, i want Brisson to writte a Logan vs Creed fight, i feel that he could do something fun with then in this new status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

As for the OML last arc, i thougth that they wete find personally, neither great or terrible just acceptable, Brisson charactherization are on point but the plots are a bit underwhelming.
    Yeah just average, not bad but not great either. Brisson is a great writer but I just think there were some pacing problems with previous stories. For example, The Mariko story could have been done in 4 issues, the Bullseye arc should have been 2 issues and the story with the X-kids should have been a one shot.

Fortunately the art is always great and as you said his characterization is also always on point !

Speaking of wich, i want Brisson to writte a Logan vs Creed fight, i feel that he could do something fun with then in this new status quo.
    I agree, I hope we will see a nice Sabretooth/OML fight or team up by Brisson before the end of the serie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah just average, not bad but not great either. Brisson is a great writer but I just think there were some pacing problems with previous stories. For example, The Mariko story could have been done in 4 issues, the Bullseye arc should have been 2 issues and the story with the X-kids should have been a one shot.

Fortunately the art is always great and as you said his characterization is also always on point !

I agree, I hope we will see a nice Sabretooth/OML fight or team up by Brisson before the end of the serie.
    I feel that Brisson might have already reached a conclussion of what he wants to do with OML and is kind dragging his feet until he gets there in the right moment or maybe is because the descompressed storytelling of comic books these days (wicht i loathe).

God knows Sabretooth need some good showings, a good OML/Sabretooth story would be a nice place to start.

Did Wolverine just take Cable’s spit at seeing the end of the universe?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

What i liked about old man logan was kraven wishing he could face the real wolverine
    X-Men Forever

As for the OML last arc, i thougth that they were fine personally, neither great or terrible just acceptable, Brisson charactherization are on point but the plots are a bit underwhelming.
    I agree with all of it.

I feel that Brisson might have already reached a conclussion of what he wants to do with OML and is kind dragging his feet until he gets there in the right moment or maybe is because the descompressed storytelling of comic books these days (wicht i loathe).

God knows Sabretooth need some good showings, a good OML/Sabretooth story would be a nice place to start.
    Yeah this decompressed storytelling can really be annoying especially if you read monthly issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Did Wolverine just take Cable’s spit at seeing the end of the universe?
    If that's the case, he should watch out for Deadpool lol.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    What i liked about old man logan was kraven wishing he could face the real wolverine
    Yeah that was funny but frankly I don't know if Kraven could stand a chance against the real Wolverine or Sabretooth.