Page 231 of 280 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4192

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's almost like they're deliberately playing it for comedy at this point .
    I think alot of what's done at Marvel is for comedy.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I still dont get what these pages are for. They dont set up Infinty countdown. Or give reasons Logans even in these areas. We can say hes teleporting with the stone but why? He never finds anyone. And untill IC we dont know why he hasnt revealed himself to the heroes. Or hell his family. Only Loki and hydroman have seen him( notcounting Teen Jean lol.)
    X-Men Forever

I just read Infinity Countdown and spoilers:
    Logan no longer has the Space stone he gave it to Natasha. His first protégé (technically), that explains why she gets a tie-in. So, that means Logan is out? Not sure.
    end of spoilers

So far, four people know that he's back. Jeen, Hydroman, Loki, and spoilers:
    Black Widow.
    end of spoilers Did Logan do something cool in X-Men Red? Or nah? Will the 2-In-One still reign supreme?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Logan no longer has the Space stone he gave it to Natasha. His first protégé (technically), that explains why she gets a tie-in. So, that means Logan is out? Not sure.
    end of spoilers

Black Widow.
    end of spoilers Did Logan do something cool in X-Men Red? Or nah? Will the 2-In-One still reign supreme?
    spoilers:
    So Black Widow is back? Cool.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    spoilers:
    So Black Widow is back? Cool.
    end of spoilers
    It's in the process of happening in another book. I hate when books don't line up and something like this happens. Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's in the process of happening in another book. I hate when books don't line up and something like this happens. Very annoying.
    I don’t mind tbh
    Now I don’t have to keep reading the god awful Tales of Suspense book.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    end of spoilers

Black Widow.
    Hopefully Wolverine continues to be in Infinity Countdown after this issue.

BANNED

Don't get too excited about Logan's appearance in XMR (this is becoming a running theme).

spoilers:
    He's in New Delhi while Jean's team is rescuing Trinary, and is present in a crowd elsewhere in the city when a Sentinel is unleashed. And he tells some random anti-mutant bigot he just saved from being trampled in the resulting panic that he has better places to be than FIGHTING A @#$%ING SENTINEL.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Don't get too excited about Logan's appearance in XMR (this is becoming a running theme).

spoilers:
    He's in New Delhi while Jean's team is rescuing Trinary, and is present in a crowd elsewhere in the city when a Sentinel is unleashed. And he tells some random anti-mutant bigot he just saved from being trampled in the resulting panic that he has better places to be than FIGHTING A @#$%ING SENTINEL.
    end of spoilers
    A real hero!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Hopefully Wolverine continues to be in Infinity Countdown after this issue.
    He better be. After all the hype they can't just toss him away in the first issue.That would be... infuriating. I mean, what about "I've got more poсkets,bub"? What was the point?

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Of course he cant fight, thats being saved for the forced infinity war movie tie ins. Don't you know people have to pay 4.99 or more to see returning fan favroite do anyting.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Well we did see her on the last page of the newest TOS first so her being in countdown isnt that bad. But i do agree that all of TOS needed to be out before IC
    X-Men Forever

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I completly agree the after credit pages are a huge waste of time and talent.

Whats he even doing lol. Doesnt jive with infinity once again.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I completly agree the after credit pages are a huge waste of time and talent.
    Yep. I don't care how or why, really. Just waiting for him to be back.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    This is getting more and more ridiculous by the issue .