Page 93 of 280 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4192

Maybe it's an alternate universe where instead of Jean, Cyclops was the one who kept on dying.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Weird since adult Jean and 616 Logan are both already dead.
    really? its just a funny joke. superhero texts. they have a bunch of these out.
    X-Men Forever

The ghost of Wolverine appears in the preview for Deadpool the Duck #1

http://www.cbr.com/deadpool-the-duck...R-TW&view=list

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i wish all the original marvel characters were alive, well and being friends
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The ghost of Wolverine appears in the preview for Deadpool the Duck #1

http://www.cbr.com/deadpool-the-duck...R-TW&view=list
    It's funny, but a two year after the death, Wolverine is the most appearances in the comics All new Wolverine ... and Deadpool. I remember as was a Wolverine poster in the Wade room and the Wolverine doll on the cover of a recent issue of Spider-Man and Deadpool. At the same time, in the X-Men comics (Extraordinary, Uncanny or Death of X) there was no mention of original Wolverine...
    Last edited by Jumbo; 01-02-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i wish all the original marvel characters were alive, well and being friends
    Tell me about it. It's like the current regime is intent on pissing all over the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    It's funny, but a two year after the death, Wolverine is the most appearances in the comics All new Wolverine ... and Deadpool. I remember as was a Wolverine poster in the Wade room and the Wolverine doll on the cover of a recent issue of Spider-Man and Deadpool. At the same time, in the X-Men comics (Extraordinary, Uncanny or Death of X) there was no mention of original Wolverine...
    Logan's had a genuine influence on Laura and Wade. And while that's probably true for a lot of X-Men in the team books, we don't really hear about him outside a few mentions in Uncanny Avengers.

Logan's had a genuine influence on Laura and Wade. And while that's probably true for a lot of X-Men in the team books, we don't really hear about him outside a few mentions in Uncanny Avengers.
    Yeah not even a mention in Extraordinary X-Men though I guess with Old Man Logan the X-Men feel like Wolverine never left.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah not even a mention in Extraordinary X-Men though I guess with Old Man Logan the X-Men feel like Wolverine never left.
    That's basically how they've acted. "I can't believe it's you!" Well.. it's not. Sort of. Idk.

There are many of his friends: Kurt, Jubilee, Kitty, Storm. But even they did not mention the original Wolverine over the past two years.

Marvel will bring back the originals, probably in the coming year. If not, DC will continue eating their lunch in everything except films.

That's basically how they've acted. "I can't believe it's you!" Well.. it's not. Sort of. Idk.
    It's kind of weird but I guess after someone you've known for years dies and is replaced by an alternate version of themselves it's kind of hard to not think of them as the same person.

It's kind of weird but I guess after someone you've known for years dies and is replaced by an alternate version of themselves it's kind of hard to not think of them as the same person.
    Sure, in the real world. But in the Marvel Universe, they've got some experience with this. And yet everyone except Laura seems to be like, "Hey, Logan, great to have you back!"

It is kind of funny if you think about it. It's like in Beer Fest when dude dies and his twin brother replaces him, and everyone's like "Yeah! Awesome. You're back." Including his brother's wife.

Marvel will bring back the originals, probably in the coming year. If not, DC will continue eating their lunch in everything except films.
    I think they have to... unless all they care about are the films now. Which is starting to be pretty evident.

Almost like they're numb to death and they'll take what they can get.

Sure, in the real world. But in the Marvel Universe, they've got some experience with this. And yet everyone except Laura seems to be like, "Hey, Logan, great to have you back!"

It is kind of funny if you think about it. It's like in Beer Fest when dude dies and his twin brother replaces him, and everyone's like "Yeah! Awesome. You're back." Including his brother's wife.
    lol it's exactly like Landfill... he even asks to be called Landfill

In a way since Old Man Logan is Wolverine but from another timeline he acts the same talks the same drinks beer the same they're like "well why not he might as well be Wolverine". And I guess for Old Man Logan it's the same for him since he treats the X-Men like the ones in his timeline.