Page 280 of 280 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280
Results 4,186 to 4,192 of 4192

I agree with Hush and TheCape about Aaron's run.

Imo Aaron tried to show in Wolverine 's Revenge, that if you give into revenge it cost you your soul (the red right hand sold their souls to the demon in real) and your humanity (Logan)

People seem to ignore that Logan gave the Mongrels the opportunity to step aside. Two of them died not by his hand but they killed themselves.
    People also ignore gladly, that precious Daken came up with the plan to use Logan's children to be trained with the intend to be killed by Logan
    There is no innocent party in this story, even the relatives of the Red Right Hand had it coming.
    The only innocent person is the nurse Logan killed in Enemey of The State.
    This is shown IMO in the scene where the members of the Red Right Hand meet their relatives in hell. All members meet them but the nurses son stands alone.

I am really, really looking forward to Logan's return and I am curious what Charles Soule will deliver!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-04-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that Logan gave up his infinity stone. Black Widow currently has it. That being said I am so excited for this book.
    I know, but they still hadn't explain why he had it in the first place. To be honest, it was a half hearted sugesstion of my part its probably something that they aren't going to bring in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, the "Hell" is what make me suspect that some sort of supernatural force is in the works, not mentioning why Logan has an Infinity Gem (maybe this have to do with those Dopelangers from Infinity War ).
    Yes, it was never explained why Logan was after the space stone. In infinity countdown it did not seem to be a random encounter.

About the 'hell' Charles Soule mentioned in his interview: it seems to me that Logan finds himself in a hellish, nightmarish situation after his resurrection and it is not about a 'afterlife marvel hell'. In one of his intervievs he talks about a metaphorical hell nobody wants to find himself in after being resurrected. Meaning Persepohne gives him hell, but maybe I am mistaken.

source:
    https://www.marvel.com//files/podcas...Episode345.mp3
    interview starts around 38:00
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-04-2018 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Yes, it was never explained why Logan was after the space stone. In infinity countdown it did not seem to be a random encounter.

About the 'hell' Charles Soule mentioned in his interview: it seems to me that Logan finds himself in a hellish, nightmarish situation after his resurrection and it is not about a 'afterlife marvel hell'. In one of his intervievs he talks about a metaphorical hell nobody wants to find himself in after being resurrected. Meaning Persepohne gives him hell, but maybe I am mistaken.

source:
    You're right, thanks for the information.

You're right, thanks for the information.
    Your are welcome!

Yeah, the "Hell" is what make me suspect that some sort of supernatural force is in the works, not mentioning why Logan has an Infinity Gem (maybe this have to do with those Dopelangers from Infinity War).

Aldo Ferro was messing with Logan again, i'm sure that someone remember him lol.

True about that, everytime that they bring that story again, nobody mention that, i guest that the shame is too big
    Oh man Ferro, the guy who became a Human tree and ate Sabretooh this story was so crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that Logan gave up his infinity stone. Black Widow currently has it. That being said I am so excited for this book.

I think the problem right now is we don't know exactly when the Hunt if taking place in regards to Infinity Countdown.

If we look at the Hunt one shot, the story is taking place at 3 different times:

- The flashback is set between Wolverines #6 (when Storm and her team retrieved Logan's body from Sinister fortress) and Secret Wars (Reed Richard is still here). That might also explain why Laura wasn't at Logan's burial since she was busy in the Wolverines serie.
    - The discovery of Logan's body disappearance takes place after the formation of the Gold Team and exactly at the same time the mindcontrolled Wolverine kills someone under Soteira's orders
    - Finally the last part of the book takes place after Iron Man's resurrection but before Adult Jean resurrection. When Kitty left to Madripoor with her team, Teen Jean dialogue about Adult Jean seems to indicate she was still dead when the Hunt was started.

We know from the Where is Wolverine? backups and from the second issue of Weapon Lost that some of Logan appearances took place before the start of the hunt :

- His visit to Jane Foster happened before the Hunt as revealed during the second issue of Weapon Lost
    - Rogue was still an Avenger during one of Logan appearance
    - Tony wasn't fully back to life yet
    - Captain America was just back after Secret Empire
    - Amadeus was still the Hulk (but not for long)
    - Peter was dealing with the consequences of the "Fall of Parker industries" storyline
    - Storm was fighting alongside Tchalla against Asira
    - Ben and Johnny were still searching for Reed, Sue and the kids

So that could mean that after the start of the Hunt Adult Jean came back to life, formed a new team and went to India. At the same time Wolverine was also in India, still using his space stone.
    And then there is X-Men Gold #30 but I'm not sure when it's taking place. If it takes place before X-Men Red #2 that means Logan still had his infinity stone at the time, but if it take place after Red, he shouldn't have it anymore.

That means 3 things: Either Marvel continuity is more screwed up than I thought, the Hunt minis are not all happening at the same time or that Logan is still travelling with a space stone during the Hunt and that the first issue of Infinity Countdown is taking place much later.
    I hope Dead Ends and Return of Wolverine will make sense of all of that

I know, but they still hadn't explain why he had it in the first place. To be honest, it was a half hearted sugesstion of my part its probably something that they aren't going to bring in this book.
    I'm not sure about that. I do agree that making Logan a wielder of an infinity stone was maybe a stunt to promote Infinity Countdown but I also think that there is something else going on, I think the Space stone will be part of Return, no way Soule will ignore it. I still think that Reed Richards played a role in Logan's resurection and is the one who send Logan after the stone, it would be strange for Soule to have Reed in both DOW and HFW without any reason, of course I might be completely wrong lol.

source:
    Yeah it's more like a metaphor of Hell, If I remember Soule said something like it's the worst place to wake up for any person who just come back to life.

I agree with Hush and TheCape about Aaron's run.

Imo Aaron tried to show in Wolverine 's Revenge, that if you give into revenge it cost you your soul (the red right hand sold their souls to the demon in real) and your humanity (Logan)

People seem to ignore that Logan gave the Mongrels the opportunity to step aside. Two of them died not by his hand but they killed themselves.
    People also ignore gladly, that precious Daken came up with the plan to use Logan's children to be trained with the intend to be killed by Logan
    There is no innocent party in this story, even the relatives of the Red Right Hand had it coming.
    The only innocent person is the nurse Logan killed in Enemey of The State.
    This is shown IMO in the scene where the members of the Red Right Hand meet their relatives in hell. All members meet them but the nurses son stands alone.

I am really, really looking forward to Logan's return and I am curious what Charles Soule will deliver!

Exactly, "revenge always comes at a price" was Aaron's goal with this story but he messed up the execution unfortunately. I do agree that the nurse flashback and what happened to the kid in hell was really sad but that was also a really nice use of continuity by Aaron
    Last edited by Hush; 08-04-2018 at 06:27 AM.

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules