Page 127 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4192

So they changed Scotty to be his adopted son?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Yeah I don't think Maureen had any kids when she met Logan after all the Hero's fell. Maybe he was with his dad for the weekend or just a stray orphan Logan and Maureen adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    Yeah I don't think Maureen had any kids when she met Logan after all the Hero's fell. Maybe he was with his dad for the weekend or just a stray orphan Logan and Maureen adopted.
    Actually she had a husband and a daughter. They were killed, like you said when the Heroes fell. I believe she says it in Old Man Logan #10. (Heh) I think they got freaky on issue #9. That's where Scotty comes on the scene.

I might check it out. To see what's the difference on that universe.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 05-23-2017 at 07:58 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Adopted son. first thats wrong. and second huh? howed that happen and how is that anything to do with Venomverse

Old man logan still sounds meh. not caring about Maestro

Weapon X still wonderine how long this book lasts since itll only have one plot
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I think the OML in Venomverse is different from the one we have now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Adopted son. first thats wrong. and second huh? howed that happen and how is that anything to do with Venomverse

Old man logan still sounds meh. not caring about Maestro

Weapon X still wonderine how long this book lasts since itll only have one plot
    Pretty sure they've said that Venomverse is non-canon from the main 616 'verse.

BANNED

I have no idea who is Scotty, i must read more Wolverine.

I read Clearmont&Miller Wolverine mini. All The Mark Millar Wolverine (except OML) Loeb&Bianchi stuff and some other Wolverine trades of 2008 run by creative teams which i can't remember right now... Sorry :/ I probably read almost all of the 2003 run of Wolverine. And Now:

I'm in the middle of Wolverine Epic Collection: Madripoor Nights and it's good so far but the stories don't feel big enough... The villains are all obscure, i mean they are ok but i feel like i read fill in stories mostly because of the obscure villains. I want Sabretooth or some major X-Men Villain, or any major villain to show up already to feel like i'm reading some important story and the runing theme of those times, i can't let anyone know i'm wolverine, the world thinks X-Men is dead because we want to protect our loved ones so i can't use my claws and stuff is used alot, and it kind of doesn't make sense aspecially the public of Marvel Universe know X-Men is alive and ticking now for a long time and X-Men's loved ones are ok, right ? lol not sure about that ofcourse, i don't know all the X-Men history.

I'm determined to read everything about Wolverine and hopefuly i will eventually.
    Last edited by Batarang; 05-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    I have no idea who is Scotty, i must read more Wolverine.

I read Clearmont&Miller Wolverine mini. All The Mark Millar Wolverine (except OML) Loeb&Bianchi stuff and some other Wolverine trades of 2008 run by creative teams which i can't remember right now... Sorry :/ I probably read almost all of the 2008 run of Wolverine. And Now:

I'm in the middle of Wolverine Epic Collection: Madripoor Nights and it's good so far but the stories don't feel big enough... The villains are all obscure, i mean they are ok but i feel like i read fill in stories mostly because of the obscure villains. I want Sabretooth or some major X-Men Villain, or any major villain to show up already to feel like i'm reading some important story and the runing theme of those times, i can't let anyone know i'm wolverine, the world thinks X-Men is dead because we want to protect our loved ones so i can't use my claws and stuff is used alot, and it kind of doesn't make sense aspecially the public of Marvel Universe know X-Men is alive and ticking now for a long time and X-Men's loved ones are ok, right ? lol not sure about that ofcourse, i don't know all the X-Men history.

I'm determined to read everything about Wolverine and hopefuly i will eventually.
    At that time in the X-men's history though their families weren't safe like that. If you can get your hands on the prelude to inferno hard cover those stories make more sense. Also if you want that Wolverine vs. big baddies goodness you need to get the Claremont Bryne Uncanny run. Also the Larry Hama Marc Silvestry Wolverine collection are where it is at for classic Logan solos.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 05-25-2017 at 04:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    At that time in the X-men's history though their families weren't safe like that. If you can get your hands on the prelude to inferno hard cover those stories make more sense. Also if you want that Wolverine vs. big baddies goodness you need to get the Claremont Bryne Uncanny run. Also the Larry Hama Marc Silvestry Wolverine collection are where it is at for classic Logan solos.
    There is an X-Men: Inferno Prologue HC but i coudn't find any prelude. I will get The Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses of Claremont but i got a very long list of comics and mangas to get xD i will eventually get to Claremont Uncanny X-Men though. Hama&Silvestry books are all soft covers :/ i'm a hard cover guy, but since there are no alternativies, i will go for them. Thanks for the recommendations.

Ok, i will definetly get them but i wish there were HC editions.
    Last edited by Batarang; 05-25-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    There is an X-Men: Inferno Prologue HC but i coudn't find any prelude. I will get The Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses of Claremont but i got a very long list of comics and mangas to get xD i will eventually get to Claremont Uncanny X-Men though. Hama&Silvestry books are all soft covers :/ i'm a hard cover guy, but since there are no alternativies, i will go for them. Thanks for the recommendations.

Ok, i will definetly get them but i wish there were HC editions.
    I ment prologue. I will warn you there's a lot of new mutants stuff with no Logan in that trade.

The Hama only comes in soft cover but they are worth it and are hard cover sized pages if that makes you feel better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I ment prologue. I will warn you there's a lot of new mutants stuff with no Logan.

The Hama only comes in soft cover but they are worth it and are hard cover sized pages if that makes you feel better.
    There are also just ''Inferno'' and ''Inferno tie ins'' HCs but they seem out of stock... :/

Oversized soft cover eh... well, it beats an ordinary TPB at least. lol
    Last edited by Batarang; 05-26-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That's pretty cool
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.