Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Oh I didn't have that one! That's adorable - grabbing it for my pic folder. Thank you!

BANNED

BANNED

There are some really great pictures in this thread. Thank you, guys!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

do you guys think logan reflects on his life in the Death mini since the first place hes already beat to hell. I do I like to think Sabretooth kills him in #12 and momments before he expires is the events of the mini. granted Soule says he fights his greatest enemies through the mini but i guess we'll see lol.
    X-Men Forever

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    do you guys think logan reflects on his life in the Death mini since the first place hes already beat to hell. I do I like to think Sabretooth kills him in #12 and momments before he expires is the events of the mini. granted Soule says he fights his greatest enemies through the mini but i guess we'll see lol.
    Maybe he fights them in his mind.

I'm thinkin' that the first page with him all beat up takes place after everything, and then we're gonna get a… 'x # of days/weeks/months/hours earlier' thing.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Some more of my very own fan art

drawn from looking at the cover of Marvel Comics Presents #63.

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Some more of my very own fan art

drawn from looking at the cover of Marvel Comics Presents #63.

Cool. I have that image of Wolverine from the cover on a t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    Wolverine is the character that first made me interested in comic books....I hope he gets his healing factor back when he comes back from the dead. I started buying comics regularly again during Schism and Dark Angel Saga, and now pull every X-book out there...Enemy of the State is one of my favorite Wolverine stories, and I downloaded it off the Marvel app on my iPad. What are some other good stories to look into?
    Post Fatal Attraction Wolverine was awesome. Wolverine 75-90 or 100. Not dead yet. X-Men 4-8 with Omega Red is great. Wolverine 47-51. The original Wolverine Mini by Frank Millar and Claremont. Heck even the original Millar run on Ultimate X-Men had great Wolverine moments.

Some classic Logan. (click attachments for bigger)

Wolvie-snikt.jpg

WolvieJubes-W75-02.jpg

(edit: dammit, they won't upload full size. grr.)

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Post Fatal Attraction Wolverine was awesome. Wolverine 75-90 or 100. Not dead yet. X-Men 4-8 with Omega Red is great. Wolverine 47-51. The original Wolverine Mini by Frank Millar and Claremont. Heck even the original Millar run on Ultimate X-Men had great Wolverine moments.
    To add to those… Get Mystique, Wolverine: Weapon X, Marvel Comics Presents: Weapon X, and umm…. more I can't think of right now.

Edited: Oh duh, one of my favorites, Old Man Logan. Also, Origin if you haven't read it, Origin II, Wolverine Goes to Hell, Wolverine: Civil War, Wolverine and the X-Men: Alpha & Omega.
    Last edited by ScruffyLovin; 05-03-2014 at 02:27 PM.

I just jumped on to Wolverine and the X-men and they mention he no longer has his healing ability. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what comic issues this occurs in? Thanks!
    Pull List: Star Trek/Planet of the Apes, Ragnarok, Escape from New York, Rai and Transformers Drift.

Who doesn't love Wolvie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    I just jumped on to Wolverine and the X-men and they mention he no longer has his healing ability. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what comic issues this occurs in? Thanks!
    It actually happens in Wolverine's solo title. Issue #6 of Cornell's first run on the series.

Ultimate Member

I still like that pic of Logan and the Juggernaut where Logan is standing on the bar iirc and has his claws in front of Marko's face, says everything that you need to know about Logan really...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I still like that pic of Logan and the Juggernaut where Logan is standing on the bar iirc and has his claws in front of Marko's face, says everything that you need to know about Logan really...
    I know exactly the one you're talking about. Cannonball was with him at the time. That's an awesome panel.