Page 103 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4192
    BANNED

I'd like to be excited for X-men Gold's Old Man Logan But Why Does Guggenheim Get Priority over everyone else to handle that book? 0_o

Well, let's get the Bleeding Cool article talk going. Legit? Are we getting our boy back?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Well, let's get the Bleeding Cool article talk going. Legit? Are we getting our boy back?
    The comment was awful after-thoughty for me to take seriously without a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The comment was awful after-thoughty for me to take seriously without a source.
    I'm sure we'll know more as the weeks go on, but I'm not surprised this news is coming. Rebirth has been HUGE for DC.

Better late than never, though I'm sure most on these forums would wish for the latter.

I'm sure we'll know more as the weeks go on, but I'm not surprised this news is coming. Rebirth has been HUGE for DC.
    Yeah, but it's the reason to why Rebirth has been huge that sets it apart from Marvel. DC New 52 was negatively received and with Convergence and DCYou, sales were plummeting and the bad stories continued. Marvel Now, All-New Marvel Now, Avengers Now, All-New, All-Different Marvel, and Marvel Now 2.0 have all gained positive reviews as well as great sales. Rebirth, even though it fixed a lot of issues from New 52, runs on nostalgia and Marvel rage. Marvel, on the other hand, has been rapidly changing their universe with some changes being good and some being bad. A return to the classic status quo would be a blow to the new readership and some old readership that gained new interest in Marvel over the diversification of their line.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

If he does return, I don't see OML running around at the same time. So they'll probably either send him back to his time or kill him off.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

nothings confirmed so im not expecting anything...yet lol. sure in time our boy will be back. i doubt its really soon, but...what if after Old Man Logan #24 logan comes back. just a thought but realisticly what i believe happens isnt logans return. but a new OML creative Team with #25. and All New Wolverine isnt going away. laura is Wolverine now. think it is still too soon to do it.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Better late than never, though I'm sure most on these forums would wish for the latter.
    Some of those folks are just mad because 616 Logan is more popular than their favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, but it's the reason to why Rebirth has been huge that sets it apart from Marvel. DC New 52 was negatively received and with Convergence and DCYou, sales were plummeting and the bad stories continued. Marvel Now, All-New Marvel Now, Avengers Now, All-New, All-Different Marvel, and Marvel Now 2.0 have all gained positive reviews as well as great sales. Rebirth, even though it fixed a lot of issues from New 52, runs on nostalgia and Marvel rage. Marvel, on the other hand, has been rapidly changing their universe with some changes being good and some being bad. A return to the classic status quo would be a blow to the new readership and some old readership that gained new interest in Marvel over the diversification of their line.
    From what I understand the New 52 sold well to begin with. Fans got tired of all the changes and wanted their classic versions back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    If he does return, I don't see OML running around at the same time. So they'll probably either send him back to his time or kill him off.

That's what I'm guessing. I don't see any need to have more than one of any character running around. There are so many characters out there, like the New X-Men folks on here want to return, to keep two or three of a single character.

I can see OML getting sent back to the Wastelands and holding it down there. Marvel seems to be okay with doing one title alt U's at the moment. Gwenpool, SpiderGwen, Spider-Man 2099 etc. I would buy the heck out of that book. Really I expect to see the 616 Logan back around the end of the year maybe end of summer.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I just wanted to share this because I absolutely love the expressions on Wolverines' face on this page. This is one of my favorite Wolverine pages ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I just wanted to share this because I absolutely love the expressions on Wolverines' face on this page. This is one of my favorite Wolverine pages ever.

This is the same story where Logan fights vampires and his friend gets murdered by his vampire wife, right?

Yeah. I mean the story wasn't the greatest thing ever, but just look how much fun he's having!