Page 117 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4192

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Is there a link to explain the bold in further detail? I liked Jimmy and would like to see him return.
    How would that family dynamic work if Logan and Jimmy met(if it is Jimmy)? I mean we are talking about a son of Wolverine from an alternate universe with his version of Wolverine being dead while Old Man Logan is an older version from another dystopic alternate future who's son and family were murdered. I can only image how weird that would be.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    How would that family dynamic work if Logan and Jimmy met(if it is Jimmy)? I mean we are talking about a son of Wolverine from an alternate universe with his version of Wolverine being dead while Old Man Logan is an older version from another dystopic alternate future who's son and family were murdered. I can only image how weird that would be.
    Probably no weirder than the Old Man meeting Laura. Arguably less painful if Jimmy didn't exist in his universe (likely, as OML seem to adhere much more closely to 616 than Ultimate prior to the uprising).

They did meet during Secret Wars.

Fantastic Member

I'm personally interested in what will happen when jimmy meets Laura or daken.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I'm personally interested in what will happen when jimmy meets Laura or daken.
    He's already met Laura, during Bendis' ANXM. They really didn't talk about being AU brother and sister, tho. Daken would probably try to kill him; he had some initial resentment to Laura's existence when they first met during Collision, before eventually coming to accept her as family. I can't imagine he'd react positively to Jimmy on first meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They did meet during Secret Wars.
    Logan doesn't seem to remember that though and who knows if Jimmy will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    He's already met Laura, during Bendis' ANXM. They really didn't talk about being AU brother and sister, tho. Daken would probably try to kill him; he had some initial resentment to Laura's existence when they first met during Collision, before eventually coming to accept her as family. I can't imagine he'd react positively to Jimmy on first meeting.
    You know speaking of Daken, why hasn't he had a meet up with OML yet? I'm sure it would be interesting to say the least no matter how you feel about Daken.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    You know speaking of Daken, why hasn't he had a meet up with OML yet? I'm sure it would be interesting to say the least no matter how you feel about Daken.
    Dunno. Lemire seemed to have hinted there were plans for him to appear in OML, but apparently those never came to fruition.

Still want a Wolverines Vol 2. with the Old Man, Laura, Gabby, Daken, and Jonathan on a family road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Dunno. Lemire seemed to have hinted there were plans for him to appear in OML, but apparently those never came to fruition.

Still want a Wolverines Vol 2. with the Old Man, Laura, Gabby, Daken, and Jonathan on a family road trip.
    Who knows maybe Brisson can do something with that in the future. And I would be down for another Wolverines book focusing on the Howlett family, can you just imagine the interactions? That's definitely something that should happen.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

yes. id like more real logan and laura interaction. if its OML its fine too. logan and the kids. id be down
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 04-07-2017 at 04:39 PM.
    X-Men Forever

So any thoughts on Weapon X? I really enjoyed the issue especially the Logan Creed interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    So any thoughts on Weapon X? I really enjoyed the issue especially the Logan Creed interactions.
    I like how Logan "recruited" Sabretooth and I also thought it was funny that Creed, known cannibal, keeps a box of cereal in his cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I like how Logan "recruited" Sabretooth and I also thought it was funny that Creed, known cannibal, keeps a box of cereal in his cabin.
    Yeah you just know a part of Logan enjoyed setting up Creed like that at the end. And I never thought Creed was a cereal kind of guy, the more you know.

So there was nothing in #21 of Old Man Logan about how his DOB is now a century early. I'm thinking it is just a case of not really knowing or caring about continuity. Hell, I've been reading the recent trade paperback of old Wolverine stories called Prehistory and I don't think there was any consistency about Wolverine's life pre-Xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    So there was nothing in #21 of Old Man Logan about how his DOB is now a century early. I'm thinking it is just a case of not really knowing or caring about continuity. Hell, I've been reading the recent trade paperback of old Wolverine stories called Prehistory and I don't think there was any consistency about Wolverine's life pre-Xmen.
    Why is it now a century early?

If he's moving back in time consistent to his own timeline ... why would anything change? The only real timeline mangle comes from CW2 but then that story mangled everything, so just take that at face value.

In other words, he's not moving back in time and staying in this universe ... he's moving back in his own timeline which means he effectively crosses multiverses. That's the whole reason he expects to run into the baby: if he stayed consistent in this universe he could never make it back to that point. I fact it would have been a fun opportunity to make subtle changes to help underscore this as it was effectively a different universe, but sadly we never saw that.