Logan/Wolverine by RebeccaFaye Art

BANNED

Behind the scenes - The Wolverine

looks creepy

Looks like a pretty good Deadpool to be honest, haha

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Grossssssss. And ouchies. x_0;

BANNED

I always found it funny despite being such an undoubtedly popular character with a following, Wolverine actually has very small in-depth fan-base.

For instance even the Cyclops Appreciation Thread has tons more activity than this thread, which you would think it would be otherwise the way people talk about Cyclops and how popular Wolverine is. Even the Rogue, Storm, and Nightcrawler threads all have more activity. At the core he seems this sort of pseudo popular-unpopular character when you look at him, which I think people miss and is interesting.

Anyways, I would like to see Wolverine return back to his true lone wolf status, which might be soon as some of the craze dies down. I think he makes a great lone wolf and adventurer, though an absolutely terrible 'superhero', which I blame in part of his exposure. He seems to be just thrown in as the guy who murders in series now due to all the writers.

Where as in his older series, such as with Adam Kubert (fantastic A+ art), stories even if they involved a fatality every now and then, seem much more justified and real. You didnt get the sense he was always the guy who went around murdering for fun. Cheers to the Wolverine fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I always found it funny despite being such an undoubtedly popular character with a following, Wolverine actually has very small in-depth fan-base.

For instance even the Cyclops Appreciation Thread has tons more activity than this thread, which you would think it would be otherwise the way people talk about Cyclops and how popular Wolverine is. Even the Rogue, Storm, and Nightcrawler threads all have more activity. At the core he seems this sort of pseudo popular-unpopular character when you look at him, which I think people miss and is interesting.

Anyways, I would like to see Wolverine return back to his true lone wolf status, which might be soon as some of the craze dies down. I think he makes a great lone wolf and adventurer, though an absolutely terrible 'superhero', which I blame in part of his exposure. He seems to be just thrown in as the guy who murders in series now due to all the writers.

Where as in his older series, such as with Adam Kubert (fantastic A+ art), stories even if they involved a fatality every now and then, seem much more justified and real. You didnt get the sense he was always the guy who went around murdering for fun. Cheers to the Wolverine fans.

Wolverine fans arent' just talkative.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Wolverine fans arent' just talkative.
    Because many of them are adult men. My opinion.

BANNED

Thats what I think, I think the hardcore in-depth fan-base is smaller, for whatever reason.

As with all things very popular and awesome, you would expect a lot of conversation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Thats what I think, I think the hardcore in-depth fan-base is smaller, for whatever reason.

As with all things very popular and awesome, you would expect a lot of conversation.
    Deadpool is very popular. But in his Appreciation Thread too little talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Deadpool is very popular. But in his Appreciation Thread too little talk.
    Yea, it's kind of funny actually. Two of Marvel's most popular characters atm don't get as much traffic in their appreciation threads.

BANNED

And the fans of Deadpool are certainly a talkative bunch. Atleast I am, and the ones I met. Though I havent read his books since Cable and Deadpool.

It could be a sort of casual appeal they have. Reminds me of Superman in a way, despite being the most popular character in all of fiction theres very few people who discuss his books here, especially pre New52.

BANNED

Ms. Marvel and Wolverine at next cover issue

That's for Ms Marvel right? Not the Wolverine book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's for Ms Marvel right? Not the Wolverine book.
    Yeah, Ms. Marvel Vol 3 #7 (2014)

Synopsis

IT'S WOLVERINE!

Kamala may be fan-girling out when her favorite (okay maybe Top Five) super hero shows up for some help, but that won't stop her from protecting her hometown.

Who is the Inventor, and what does he want with Kamala and all her friends? Maybe Wolvie can be of some help.

"If you're not reading Ms. Marvel, you're missing out on one of the best series out there." --Says Almost Everybody

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Because many of them are adult men. My opinion.
    I'm a 28 yr old female. Just not very talkative. ;P