Page 161 of 280 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4192

I think he'll be phased out. spoilers:
    I expect younger Logan to sub in for the old man in Gold in short order, and it's probably the younger version in Phoenix Resurrection as well. But Astonishing's plot will be impossible to do a switcheroo on, and I expect Weapon X to be unaffected too. Once those two wrap up, his solo will get rid of him. That could be a year away. We're going to have four Wolverines for a while! That's OML, 616, Jimmy Hudson, and Laura Kinney.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think he'll be phased out. spoilers:
    I expect younger Logan to sub in for the old man in Gold in short order, and it's probably the younger version in Phoenix Resurrection as well. But Astonishing's plot will be impossible to do a switcheroo on, and I expect Weapon X to be unaffected too. Once those two wrap up, his solo will get rid of him. That could be a year away. We're going to have four Wolverines for a while! That's OML, 616, Jimmy Hudson, and Laura Kinney.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well with what's going on in Astonishing, is it possible Logan kills OML?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Yeah, if OG Logan is coming back, OML is probably going to be gone or phased out of 616.

And with Laura and Jimmy's costumes harkening towards different Wolverine looks, it frees up Logan to go back to the yellow and blue.
    end of spoilers

I don't know about you guys, but I'm damn happy. For some reason, OML never felt like the real Logan to me, I don't know how to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm damn happy. For some reason, OML never felt like the real Logan to me, I don't know how to explain it.
    Agreed .

Hoping he helps Wade sort his life out

Astonishing Member

Ok so will OMl and Jimmy go away. I'd like OML to takr Jimmy back to the wastland with him.

I want an Old Man Logan series set in his future where he's raising the Hulk baby and starting a new superhero team.

I love OML, but at this stage I'm at peace with him going away. Which he is. No way can he stick around. Marvel's just not big enough for two Logan's hogging the spotlight everywhere. As for where he goes? Well, I'd like to see either a heroic death and we see him reunited with his family in the afterlife, or possibly he returns to the Wastelands and we get an Elseworlds style book following him there. That could be really cool if done right.

I was expecting they'd just de-age OML to his prime if they wanted to bring the original back, but since they're legitimately bringing the original back, he is probably going to have to go.

Or maybe have the original have aged during death. Ha. How funny would that be if he looked exactly like OML now?

But I think you can see from the panel that was shown that his hair is dark and longer, so that's clearly not the case.

Now I'm wondering if part of the reason they gave Laura darker X-Force-inspired costume, and Jimmy something reminiscent of the brown and tan look, was so Logan could come back in the classic yellow and blue?

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

I can't believe how freaking excited I am. I wasn't aware that I've missed him so bad.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    That's honestly how I feel about anyone else who pops claws. Logan would have probably fared better if he was allowed to settle but they never tried to make it feel like he was here to stay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

I can't believe how freaking excited I am. I wasn't aware that I've missed him so bad.
    Me too, he is by far the most popular character Marvel has next to Spiderman and it's about damn time he returned and the pretenders can back off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now I'm wondering if part of the reason they gave Laura darker X-Force-inspired costume, and Jimmy something reminiscent of the brown and tan look, was so Logan could come back in the classic yellow and blue?
    I thought that as well, she'll stick around as a Wolverine but I see OML and Jimmy along with the O5 leaving 616 earth.

People don't like Alt universe characters replacing long standing ones, it's been proven now with sales and I think his return marks the true turn for Marvel

Logan, Jean, Fantastic Four and Hopefully Cyclops returning, The war will finally be over with Fox.