Page 163 of 280 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4192

Changing gears for a minute.. perusing through ebay... HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS VARIANT?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Yeah, Sorrentino art is something else, his Green Arrow and it was with Lemire as well, too. Those two are good as a creative team I would read anything if those two are together. Its funny that Sorrentino actually draws (Young) Logan buff, while OML he draws him sort of skinny.
    I agree. They are a great team.. and I really like Lemire to begin with. His Descender is my favorite Image title.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I agree. They are a great team.. and I really like Lemire to begin with. His Descender is my favorite Image title.
    Yeah, I like Lemire, too. I liked his Animal Man, Green Arrow, Old Man Logan, Thanos, and just like you said his Descender is awesome.

--------------

I hope Brisson gets Logan's title. He clearly he understands the character. Unlike a certain writer, but I won't get into that.

Also, I don't mind if Larry Hama comes back, he was the reason I became a Wolverine fan.

This news means that I will buy the Legacy one shot. I hope this means he will have his book again.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Yeah, I like Lemire, too. I liked his Animal Man, Green Arrow, Old Man Logan, Thanos, and just like you said his Descender is awesome.

--------------

I hope Brisson gets Logan's title. He clearly he understands the character. Unlike a certain writer, but I won't get into that.

Also, I don't mind if Larry Hama comes back, he was the reason I became a Wolverine fan.
    That's good to know. I've been indecisive in whether or not I should continue reading OML after Lemire. With this news and your bolded, I'll be picking up the first arc of his run on Wednesday.

BANNED

It's about damned time.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    This news means that I will buy the Legacy one shot. I hope this means he will have his book again.
    He will. For sure. You don't bring the real deal back and then not have him appearing in his solo. OML is a goner. No doubt about it. They'll wrap his plot threads up and he'll either die a hero's death (rejoining his family in the afterlife) or he'll somehow get sent back to the Wastelands, where we can perhaps revisit him again in another Elseworlds type tale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He will. For sure. You don't bring the real deal back and then not have him appearing in his solo. OML is a goner. No doubt about it. They'll wrap his plot threads up and he'll either die a hero's death (rejoining his family in the afterlife) or he'll somehow get sent back to the Wastelands, where we can perhaps revisit him again in another Elseworlds type tale.
    I'd honestly rather him die. Let him go out like the movie Gladiator.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    Who drew the best Wolverine? I liked Frank Miller and Paul Smith on the original mini. John Cassaday's Wolvie on Astonishing X-Men. Darick Robertson and Leonardo Fernandez during Rucka's run.
    My top of the list for one offs are Joe quinones, David Aja, Jefte Palo, Scott kolins, and Mike Deodato.

But for runs, I think going from Buscema/Williamson to Byrne to Silvestri to Texeira to Adam Kubert is really unbeatable.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I'm super excited. I was already getting back into Old Man Logan with the scarlet Samurai arc cause it's some OG Logan hand stiff. Defiantly buying Legacy #1. Glad to see the pick of the Adamantium she'll being cleaved open. Makes me happy
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'd honestly rather him die. Let him go out like the movie Gladiator.
    Totally agree. I'm envisioning a glorious death, and him walking into the light being greeted by Maureen, Scotty and Jade. Beautiful.

Do you guys think Rucka's run will ever be collected as an omnibus? Or should I just get the ultimate collections?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Totally agree. I'm envisioning a glorious death, and him walking into the light being greeted by Maureen, Scotty and Jade. Beautiful.
    Yup exactly. It's much more fitting even if a little cliche.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Probably the ultimate collections is best. I doubt they would collect it bit never say never
    X-Men Forever

Has someone posted this before? Greatest cosplay EVER!

Glad to here Logan's back.

He's the character that first got me to pick up a comic, and while I ended up becoming a Hulk fan first and foremost, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Puny Clawman.