Page 169 of 280 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4192

I need a bit of help here.Wolverine lost his adamantium,then got it back in #100,but when did he lose it again?

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGunStar View Post
    I need a bit of help here.Wolverine lost his adamantium,then got it back in #100,but when did he lose it again?
    IIRC, he didn't lose the adamantium it just didn't process and didn't go well that's the reason he went full feral. (I actually hate that look) Elektra helps him to go back looking back basically how looked after he lost his adamantium. It's one the reasons I shipped them together, and its better than Jean. He gets his adamantium back by Apocalypse, when he became the Horseman of Death. First he had to fight Sabertooth to get it... to the death! (Like always)
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 10-01-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Marvel just announced a new series...Old Man Hawkeye.jpg

Go to the previous page haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'd be good with them publishing a Wastelands book featuring OML and other characters in that timeline. That may be what they're planning to do with him. This prequel could be a way to test the waters for it, with the plan of sending OML back there and continuing his adventures in an Elseworlds type book. I'd buy it.
    It would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    IIRC, he didn't lose the adamantium it just didn't process and didn't go well that's the reason he went full feral. (I actually hate that look) Elektra helps him to go back looking back basically how looked after he lost his adamantium. It's one the reasons I shipped them together, and its better than Jean. He gets his adamantium back by Apocalypse, when he became the Horseman of Death. First he had to fight Sabertooth to get it... to the death! (Like always)
    You mean the whole Genesis thing in #100?He still doesnt have it long after that.

Sorry,double post.

Spectacular Member

He had it for all of a few minutes in # 100. He forcibly expelled it out of his body in the form of flying adamantium shards. The Dark Riders were beating Cannonball to death and Logan expelled the metal, killing them and saving Cannonball. Wolverine doesn't get the adamantium back until # 145 after he fights Sabretooth for the right to be the new Horseman of Death. Wolverine beat Creed, who had the adamantium, and Apocalypse transferred the metal to Wolverine. Wolverine figured Creed would relish being Death, while he himself would fight the urge and perhaps overcome the Death persona. Which he did thanks to Kitty, Jubilee, Angel, and Psylocke.

Oh yeah,that slipped my mind somehow.My bad.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'd be good with them publishing a Wastelands book featuring OML and other characters in that timeline. That may be what they're planning to do with him. This prequel could be a way to test the waters for it, with the plan of sending OML back there and continuing his adventures in an Elseworlds type book. I'd buy it.
    That would make the maxi relevant because otherwise IMO it's a waste to have a prequel staring a character who dies in the original OM L arc
    X-Men Forever

Old Man Logan #29 was decent. Ho-hum as far as Brisson's issues have been. Ready for the next arc, honestly, but still one more issue of this one to go.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I agree. The hand arc will be better then the Hulk fest.

Fridays X panel hopefully will have Logan news
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I agree. The hand arc will be better then the Hulk fest.

Fridays X panel hopefully will have Logan news
    I actually enjoy the Hulk fest a lot. It's not the most complex story, but it's a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I actually enjoy the Hulk fest a lot. It's not the most complex story, but it's a fun read.
    It's definitely been fun. Just mindless fun lol. Like a Transformers movie. (I like the TF movies)

Comics Explained has done a couple good Wolverine-related videos in the past week or so. Stuff in the gap between around 1993 and Marvel NOW! (when I'd quit comics).