Page 204 of 280 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4192

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Got some bad news for ya. They showed a preview page on Twitter where he’s got bone claws on that hand now. So looks like the hand grows back without the adamantium.
    If that's going to be the case I wonder how may artists will remember to portray OML with only one hand of bone claws in the other half dozen books he appears in. There's no real way to tell which order the various X-books are happening in anyways. I personally think it'll just be a temporary thing. I wouldn't be surprised if OML cuts off his hand again and takes those pills that'll enable to reattach his original hand which also repairs some of his healing factor. It won't be like the films where it was never explained how Logan regained his adamantium claws between the end of The Wolverine and the future parts of Days of Future Past.

This website is very hit-or-miss with me, but this one caught my eye. Apparently the prime issue is very Logan-centric issue. I'm glad that its Duggan is writing Logan. He actually understands the character. I wouldn't mind if Duggan got the solo series of Logan, and have the same amount of time he had with Deadpool or *cough* he got Uncanny X-Men starring Logan *cough*

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...lverine-comic/

Only one month left for this issue to be release. I'm so ready! Oh, and also in the Marvel digital store is having a discount on OML from Millar's run all the way to Lemire's run.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Alot of logan. Well that has me interested more then i already was
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 01-10-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    X-Men Forever

Old man logan #33 was a decent issue. Would have been better with actual logan given the contant. But aside feom that i liked it
    X-Men Forever

Yeah, I agree that this would've been more powerful with real Logan versus one from a dystopian future who had moved on from Mariko like 60 years ago, remarried and had a family that was taken from him. That diminishes the impact of him walking off at the end with her in his arms quite a bit IMO.

Astonishing Member

This should have been the first story arc when Logan returned. Not just meeting markio but temporarily loosing his hand,(we all know it will get the adamantium back with in three issues) it would have made him realise all his rouges have leveled up to a point were he has to put in more effort and opponites who were once a joke now could pose a serious threat. Also having him have to regain some of his skills or being a bit rusty after dead for years would have been a intresting plot.

Was there a "post credit" released today? I thought it was supposed to be in a Spiderman issue this week.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Was there a "post credit" released today? I thought it was supposed to be in a Spiderman issue this week.
    I think it got delayed because the issue it’s supposed to be in is scheduled for January 24th and an article I read said it’s the next post credit scene but the Thor issue that’s supposed to be the third one comes out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I think it got delayed because the issue it’s supposed to be in is scheduled for January 24th and an article I read said it’s the next post credit scene but the Thor issue that’s supposed to be the third one comes out next week.
    Cool thanks for the info.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This should have been the first story arc when Logan returned. Not just meeting markio but temporarily loosing his hand,(we all know it will get the adamantium back with in three issues) it would have made him realise all his rouges have leveled up to a point were he has to put in more effort and opponites who were once a joke now could pose a serious threat. Also having him have to regain some of his skills or being a bit rusty after dead for years would have been a intresting plot.
    How was he even able to regenerate the missing hand? Doesn't the fact that his bones are bonded with adamantium prevent that?

The sword Mariko used cut through adamantium. I asked the writer how that possible. He said keep reading
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    The sword Mariko used cut through adamantium. I asked the writer how that possible. He said keep reading
    Yea but same thing happened with Weapon X in Age of Apocalypse from Cyclops but the hand never grew back and his healing factor would be the stronger of the two since he's younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea but same thing happened with Weapon X in Age of Apocalypse from Cyclops but the hand never grew back and his healing factor would be the stronger of the two since he's younger.
    Alternate reality. Maybe AOA version cant regrow his hand. Old man and prime logan never had thier hand cut off. Maybe they have the ability. Idk lol either way well find out
    X-Men Forever

Wolverine's healing factor has never been consistent. It was postulated that it becomes faster the more it gets used which was mainly an explanation on how Wolverine regrew his entire body during the first Civil War. Also this current storyline is all about a drug that lets it users re-attach limbs and accelerate their healing so expect Logan to be getting his original hand back sometime in the next few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Alternate reality. Maybe AOA version cant regrow his hand. Old man and prime logan never had thier hand cut off. Maybe they have the ability. Idk lol either way well find out
    I don’t think we can call alternate reality on that one considering AoA is just a divergent timeline. So at that point, it’s still the same person up until wherever the timelines diverge and events go differently between the two. Just like how Old Man Logan was the same person as 616 Logan until the event of the villain uprising.

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    Wolverine's healing factor has never been consistent. It was postulated that it becomes faster the more it gets used which was mainly an explanation on how Wolverine regrew his entire body during the first Civil War. Also this current storyline is all about a drug that lets it users re-attach limbs and accelerate their healing so expect Logan to be getting his original hand back sometime in the next few issues.
    Actually the explanation of Logan regrowing his entire body had to do with some Angel of Death mumbo jumbo.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 01-11-2018 at 07:38 PM.