Page 214 of 280 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4192

Yeah. These post credit scenes are ridiculous.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yeah. These post credit scenes are ridiculous.
    Marvel is desperate. Their sales are crap on so many books. Cebulski had better be getting things lined up for a huge overhaul soon. Fingers crossed for some major changes in May or June at latest. I just can’t even bother with the vast majority of Marvel’s output these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Marvel is desperate. Their sales are crap on so many books. Cebulski had better be getting things lined up for a huge overhaul soon. Fingers crossed for some major changes in May or June at latest. I just can’t even bother with the vast majority of Marvel’s output these days.
    I doubt that Cebulski will be able to change anything till new relaunch. You can`t just say to writer to write his book better. I think it will be easier to make changes from #1. Most things till the end of 2018 were planned a long time ago.

Woof. That’s a long time of me not caring about this garbage that Marvel is producing right now. Hopefully it’s not through all of 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Woof. That’s a long time of me not caring about this garbage that Marvel is producing right now. Hopefully it’s not through all of 2018.
    I am just speculating) Maybe they already kicked all garbage and planned smth fresh. But I am sure that big events will stay mostly untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There really isn't any point to these at all. What a waste of panel space.
    Can't be a waste of panel space if it occurs after the actual story pages. Also, as pointless as these "post credit" Logan appearances are, it seems to have people discussing it more than the actual story that's taking place in the book.

Astonishing Member

It like there using Original flavor young classic not old man Logan as a blatant cash grab and nothing more. I might not care for him but if your giving him these scenes at least let them have a sence of grandiose scale or impact. How much better would this be if they were telling part of one story insted of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It like there using Original flavor young classic not old man Logan as a blatant cash grab and nothing more. I might not care for him but if your giving him these scenes at least let them have a sence of grandiose scale or impact. How much better would this be if they were telling part of one story insted of this crap.
    I agree, if each page was part of a story and not just Logan hanging around I probably would have bought these books even though I don't subscribe to any of them.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree, if each page was part of a story and not just Logan hanging around I probably would have bought these books even though I don't subscribe to any of them.
    And that brings up another thing, if they were each part of a story they could have been used to increase the sales/ raise intrest of titles that needed it ex generation x and ice-man. Not to mention you'd think all new wolverine and old man logan would have been involved in this consedering there the two title that would be impacted the most.(jimmy brings nothing to the table and gets nothing).

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    And that brings up another thing, if they were each part of a story they could have been used to increase the sales/ raise intrest of titles that needed it ex generation x and ice-man. Not to mention you'd think all new wolverine and old man logan would have been involved in this consedering there the two title that would be impacted the most.(jimmy brings nothing to the table and gets nothing).
    I disagree with you about Jimmy but I also agree that it is odd that he isn't showing up in more X-Books or either Wolverine books. Jimmy is currently the last link to my favorite version of Logan to ever grace comics. Although with how Spider-Men II ended my head cannon says Ultimate Logan is 100% back.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I have a theory, its a bad one though. My theory is that he's trying to look for help, but he doesn't find that person. Now, him just walking away and making no effort to look for them is just bad. That Group Shot that Jim Cheung is posting in his Instagram is making a lot of sense. Especially since the new one has him and the Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I have a theory, its a bad one though. My theory is that he's trying to look for help, but he doesn't find that person. Now, him just walking away and making no effort to look for them is just bad. That Group Shot that Jim Cheung is posting in his Instagram is making a lot of sense. Especially since the new one has him and the Thing.
    In the Thor post credit scene, he willingly chose to not go talk with Jane even though he could, didn't even try to leave a note, so your theory may not be correct, I just say "may" in case he's aware of her cancer and chose to not risk her life:

Still, he could always just call someone if he needed their help lol, but again, as that Thor post credits scene shows, he's trying to lay low for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    In the Thor post credit scene, he willingly chose to not go talk with Jane even though he could, didn't even try to leave a note, so your theory may not be correct, I just say "may" in case he's aware of her cancer and chose to not risk her life:

Still, he could always just call someone if he needed their help lol, but again, as that Thor post credits scene shows, he's trying to lay low for whatever reason.
    Well, I did say my theory was bad. :P

Only time will tell. Just less than one month we'll see him very soon.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 01-24-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Group shot has Spidey as front and center and not Wolverine. I doubt group shot is for Logan. Maybe it is cover for Infinity #1 or pic of new Marvel relaunch.