Page 219 of 280 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4192

Hey guys have any of you read the first Infinity Countdown issue (The Adam Warlock one-shot). Because I think they just sort of spoiled Logan's Wolverine costume... and its meh. It's look like a mix of the original (when he first appear in Hulk's book) but a more modern version of it. IDK how to explain it, but I'm not a fan of it. Just give him the tan one, please.

At first, I thought it was fake, it still can be fake, spoilers:
    the character one top on Logan (keep your minds out of the gutter!) is Black Widow. She looks dead in that panel, well everyone in general. She "died" in Secret Empire BUT in TOS is covering that mystery, and I think that spoil the mystery too, lol. At the end of the comic they have check list of comics/tie-ins and Black Widow has one... or it could be Yelena.
    end of spoilers

It's cool too see Cable there, too. Didn't that Bishop guy that comes here time to time said that Cable was going to have a role on Infinity Countdown...well we was there. The only X-characters that were shown were Cable and Wolverine. I'm sure more will show up but so far only those two are shown. Only two more weeks to go! No more one page crap. Funny that next week he'll have two pages since Avengers and 2-In-One are releasing next week.

I just realize that Infinity Countdown is finishing until July we won't see him until August in the X-Books. Hurray! :|
    Unless The Hunt concludes really fast. He's in two events...
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 02-07-2018 at 11:03 PM.

What do you guys think about the costume? He's on the right.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    What do you guys think
    it's blue and yellow, thus it sucks. Brown and tan or gray and black. Or just fur trimmed bomber jacket. Nothing else.

This is a 'future to prevent' scenario? Seems to show the characters involved in the event.

I am still torn on following this monthly or just waiting for the trades.
    There is a lot of stuff to cover with characters I have no interest in :

I think it depends on infinity countdown prime and Wolverine's role to play. So wait and see.
    I get my poison digitally via Amazon/comixology so I can react quickly and will simply wait for reviews.

As for the costume: to be honest, I do not need a costume for Logan at all, but since it seems to be needed I prefer darker colours.

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    https://www.wolverinepodcast.com/

First trailer for the Wolverine podcast staring Richard Armitage if anyone is interested.
    This sounds awesome. I will check this out! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    it's blue and yellow, thus it sucks. Brown and tan or gray and black. Or just fur trimmed bomber jacket. Nothing else.
    Agreed. Looks like he’s going back to his Astonishing X-men version 2.0 costume. The Bianchi designed one.

Also, pumped AF that Cable will feature in this! Now I’m buying it. For sure.

Yeah, it looks like his Astonishing costume from what little we can make out of it.

It's one of my favorite Wolverine costumes so I'd totally be down for seeing it back as Logan's modern look .

Preview for Old Man Logan #35. I had to skip a page. (I skipped the second page)

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Now im wondering if there will be side effects even for a man with a healing factor
    X-Men Forever

What the...!?! How the hell can Jane be there? She dies in her solo in April doesn't she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Preview for Old Man Logan #35. I had to skip a page. (I skipped the second page)

This is some nice art... who's the artist?

I also really hope Mariko survives long enough for the real Logan to see her again. She and Logan would make quite the dynamic duo since she's now capable of whoopin up on Gorgon lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

It is Ibraim Roberson's art.

There is some nice art:
    https://www.instagram.com/ibraimroberson/
    Last edited by Gylfie; 02-09-2018 at 12:45 AM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

I also really hope Mariko survives long enough for the real Logan to see her again. She and Logan would make quite the dynamic duo since she's now capable of whoopin up on Gorgon lol.
    I think she's stolen the rest of Regenix and plans to use it for something bad. So they might become adversaries.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What the...!?! How the hell can Jane be there? She dies in her solo in April doesn't she?
    We dont know if ahell die. Im sure she will but marvel could pull a fast one. And im not putting stock in a future look. Especially when Adam is working to prevent that from happening. Also maybe the artist sisnt gwt the memo. Or marvel us trying not to spoil Thor
    X-Men Forever

The yellow and blue needs to go.