Page 257 of 280 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4192

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    Has anyone seen this from CBR's front page?

https://www.cbr.com/good-bad-comic-clones/
    I like Laura just fine, but i think that they are overblowing it, wich CBR does all the time, so i wouldn't take any of this seriously.

BANNED

Saw that. Immediately knew it wasn't going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Saw that. Immediately knew it wasn't going to end well.
    Tends to happen when people post click baiting BS. My only real problem with this, is that is just going to add more fuel in the Laura/Logan fan bases.

CBR’s write up is how an idiot who’s never read a Wolverine comic would describe the character. Or how a writer who can’t make their article relevant on its own merits trashes an established character to prop up their article. Unfortunately both are the cornerstone of the new CBR writers.

My first intro to Wolverine was picking a pack of 1992 'From Then 'Till Now' trading cards as a kid, then of course X-Men #1 (second).

Blast from my past right here, example image of some of the cards that were my first exposure to his character:

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    CBR’s write up is how an idiot who’s never read a Wolverine comic would describe the character. Or how a writer who can’t make their article relevant on its own merits trashes an established character to prop up their article. Unfortunately both are the cornerstone of the new CBR writers.
    These new CBR writers! Woof. The article on Deadpool’s toxic masculinity did me in. Complete clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    These new CBR writers! Woof. The article on Deadpool’s toxic masculinity did me in. Complete clown show.
    I don't even think I've looked at the main site since the last x-position was posted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Unless they're posting a straight-up news story or interview, it's not worth reading. All of CBR's opinion pieces are flaming garbage.

From the ask Jordan B White article
    And finally, one last question from me, to round things out. Wolverine is everywhere right now. He’s being hunted, he’s got an Infinity Stone, he’s wandering around in the*most*unexpected places — what do you think Wolverine’s return means for the X-Men as a team, especially at a time when Xavier, Jean, and several others have come back too?

White:*Wolverine might not have been the first X-Man (unless you ask the*First X-Men*miniseries, I suppose) but ever since he joined in*Giant-Size X-Men*#1, he’s become one of the most important. And it might be strange to call the X-Man who has killed the most people of anyone on the team the “heart” of it… but in many ways he became just that.

The X-Men allowed Logan to take control of himself and his life in a way he didn’t know was possible before them, and once he did, it revealed the man who was at his core — a man who cared deeply for the people around him, his adopted family and who would do anything to protect them. But a lot has happened since his death… not least of all to him. Is he still that same man? From the glimpse we got at the end of*Hunt for Wolverine*#1… I don’t know that we can say he is.
    Thougths?

I'm pleased that a title staring Wolverine has been finaly announced. I'm glad their planing on making him op as well. At least now when people complain about him being op it will actually be true now. Give him the Speed Force and Flight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Thougths?
    I think that will be mostly tease and little reality. And if he is a changed man it will last through the first arc of his ongoing tops but probably will be resolved by this mini’s end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    For the record I'm not even dissing Laura.

I didn't like her temping for Logan but as a character unto herself I'm fine with her.

It's less about praising her and more about bashing Logan.

Over.

And over.

And over again it seems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Thougths?
    Logan imo really, really, really isn't the 'heart' of the X-Men.

It'd be difficult to argue any single character is given how the roster has changed so often. I guess Xavier because he is literally the inspiration for the entire team(s) but if you are gonna talk about specific teams from Claremont's run it ain't Logan. It'd have said Kitty or maybe even Peter or Storm.

I will say this though, I think the X-Men are Logan's 'heart' if that makes sense. More than any other group of people I think they are his family, esp the classic Byrne/Claremont era team. I think a Tieri Wolverine issue even stated that.

Logan imo really, really, really isn't the 'heart' of the X-Men.

It'd be difficult to argue any single character is given how the roster has changed so often. I guess Xavier because he is literally the inspiration for the entire team(s) but if you are gonna talk about specific teams from Claremont's run it ain't Logan. It'd have said Kitty or maybe even Peter or Storm.

I will say this though, I think the X-Men are Logan's 'heart' if that makes sense. More than any other group of people I think they are his family, esp the classic Byrne/Claremont era team. I think a Tieri Wolverine issue even stated that.
    I agreed, The Logan Files by Tieri stablished that quite beatufully.

RCO023_1469491469.jpg
    Uncanny X-Men #205.