Page 261 of 280 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4192
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah this decompressed storytelling can really be annoying especially if you read monthly issue.

If that's the case, he should watch out for Deadpool lol.

Yeah that was funny but frankly I don't know if Kraven could stand a chance against the real Wolverine or Sabretooth.
    Until Marvel steps up their game with him, there's not too many character who can't / won't beat Sabretooth at this point. Wolverine is another matter.

Has OML's book ended already, or is it getting close? Given Logan's status in Weapon X, I figured his own solo would give him a definite end, rather than WX doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Until Marvel steps up their game with him, there's not too many character who can't / won't beat Sabretooth at this point. Wolverine is another matter.

Has OML's book ended already, or is it getting close? Given Logan's status in Weapon X, I figured his own solo would give him a definite end, rather than WX doing it.
    I think that the book might end on issue 50, his healling factor has gotten more and more weaker lately (he lost his left eye for example).

Yeah the Sabretooth's situation is really sad right now, I just hope before the end of the Weapon X serie that Creed and his team will kill this Weapon H thing

Dunno about the Old Man Logan serie, judging by the sollicits and some rumors the book might end with issue 50 but no one knows for sure. Either he dies in issue 50 or he goes back to his reality and Marvel relaunch the title.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Nice little call back to his run on Astonishing Wolverine and Spider-man. I wonder if the time diamonds will play a role in this story
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

So i wanted to aks, what is your favorite Sabretooth vs Wolverine fight?.

I had 3 choices personall:

Uncanny X-Men 213: Sabretooth attacks the mansion and pursues Betsy until Logan intervenes (wich might be one of my favorite Logan's panels ) and start an awesome fight that is pretty even until Creed runs away.

Wolverine #10: This issue was eventually retconed in Hama's run and is part of what Claremont intended for Creed to be bur never quite managed to implement, but is a pretty great issue when Logan, enraged for the death of Silver Fox tries to fight Sabretooth but is utterly demolished and ia barely able to do anything, until in the last moment at the top of mountain Wolverine throw himself at him and knock the 2 out of the mountain.

Wolverine #90: Sabretooth has been prisioner of the X-Men for a while and pretty much provokes Logan into starting a fight that is more or less in Creed's favor until Wolverine has enougth and give up to his inner animal in order to beat him.

Why would Marvel cancel "Old Man Logan" when it's one of the top selling X-Books?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    Why would Marvel cancel "Old Man Logan" when it's one of the top selling X-Books?
    Possibly because they may not want to logans running around when true logan gets a solo. When Return finishes a solo is practically guaranteed.

OML may not end but the way the stories going a epic death in #50 might be a good story
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So i wanted to aks, what is your favorite Sabretooth vs Wolverine fight?.

I had 3 choices personall:

Uncanny X-Men 213: Sabretooth attacks the mansion and pursues Betsy until Logan intervenes (wich might be one of my favorite Logan's panels ) and start an awesome fight that is pretty even until Creed runs away.

Wolverine #10: This issue was eventually retconed in Hama's run and is part of what Claremont intended for Creed to be bur never quite managed to implement, but is a pretty great issue when Logan, enraged for the death of Silver Fox tries to fight Sabretooth but is utterly demolished and ia barely able to do anything, until in the last moment at the top of mountain Wolverine throw himself at him and knock the 2 out of the mountain.

Wolverine #90: Sabretooth has been prisioner of the X-Men for a while and pretty much provokes Logan into starting a fight that is more or less in Creed's favor until Wolverine has enougth and give up to his inner animal in order to beat him.
    Top 3 Wolverine/Sabretooth fights for me :

Uncanny X-Men #213

Wolverine #90

Wolverine #175

As you said he's really popular so yeah I'm not sure if they will kill him. But I could see Marvel sending him back to his universe and continue his adventures here.

Except no business is going to pre-emptively stop producing a popular product because it might become less popular in the future. It feels like Old Man Logan is on the way out in the comics but that's just drama and at the end of the day he'll be back with both his eyes, hands, healing factor, etc. Of course Marvel may do something different with the character once the original Wolverine is back but I'm pretty sure killing him off won't be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Nice little call back to his run on Astonishing Wolverine and Spider-man. I wonder if the time diamonds will play a role in this story
    Yeah that's a nice call back to Astonishing Spider-man & Wolverine ! The time diamonds might play a role in this story, they were used by Thor's granddaughters in the previous issue (Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla 1) so maybe we will see them again

I don't know if will ever see another X-Solo reach 50 issues again, so thumbs up to OML.

It's not so much "canceling" as it could (possibly) be "ending."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    I don't know if will ever see another X-Solo reach 50 issues again, so thumbs up to OML.
    It was also the first Wolverine run that i followed as it was coming out, so it gains extra pointds for me in that regard .

Except no business is going to pre-emptively stop producing a popular product because it might become less popular in the future. It feels like Old Man Logan is on the way out in the comics but that's just drama and at the end of the day he'll be back with both his eyes, hands, healing factor, etc. Of course Marvel may do something different with the character once the original Wolverine is back but I'm pretty sure killing him off won't be one of them.
    I’m pretty sure that exactly is what is going to happen because it lets them get a death boost for sales and a new number one boost to sales. I don’t think they view Old Man Logan’s popularity as anything different from Wolverine’s popularity. I think in their minds they are the same character.

Astonishing Member

Because the og is back. OML has no reasion to be in the main marvel u and him being there did nothing but cheeper logans death. It's simply time for all the alt universe timline doplganers to go and focus on the X-Men who belong in this time line