Page 275 of 280 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4192

So OML #44 :

spoilers:
    Another good issue, Shotgun joined Logan and Joy against Bullseye. Lester is really crazy in this issue, even more than usual and it was so satisfying seeing Logan punching him lol. Also I like this running joke with Joy and her helmet.
    About the art, what can I say it's amazing!!!! Next issue, the big fight between Logan and Bullseye is going to be crazy!
    end of spoilers

So all in all I'm not disappointed at all, it's just a shame that the next issue will be the last one with Ferreyra on art

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So OML #44 :

spoilers:
    Another good issue, Shotgun joined Logan and Joy against Bullseye. Lester is really crazy in this issue, even more than usual and it was so satisfying seeing Logan punching him lol. Also I like this running joke with Joy and her helmet.
    About the art, what can I say it's amazing!!!! Next issue, the big fight between Logan and Bullseye is going to be crazy!
    end of spoilers

So all in all I'm not disappointed at all, it's just a shame that the next issue will be the last one with Ferreyra on art
    Hell yeah it was awesome, that confrontation between Logan and Lester was so therapeutic lol, pity that he got away but we know that it eon last.

Saw to see Ferreyra go, dammit Marvel why you didn't keep it, he was perfect for the next Wolverine solo.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-26-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hell yeah it was awesome, that confrontation between Logan and Lester was so therapeutic lol, pity that he got away but we know that it eon last.

Saw to see Ferreyra go, dammit Marvel why you didn't keep it, he was perfect for the next Wolverine solo.
    It's always nice seeing Bullseye gets his ass kicked, I remember the beatdown American Eagle gave him during the Warren Ellis's run on Thunderbolts that was glorious!

Well Ferreyra is not on the Old Man Logan serie anymore but he's still working for Marvel on an unannounced project. He said it was a Breaking Bad kind of story so who knows what it is lol. He did post some sketchs about new characters he had to design for this new serie :

source : https://twitter.com/juaneferreyra/st...10495979442176

It's always nice seeing Bullseye gets his ass kicked, I remember the beatdown American Eagle gave him during the Warren Ellis's run on Thunderbolts that was glorious!

Well Ferreyra is not on the Old Man Logan serie anymore but he's still working for Marvel on an unannounced project. He said it was a Breaking Bad kind of story so who knows what it is lol. He did post some sketchs about new characters he had to design for this new serie :

source : https://twitter.com/juaneferreyra/st...10495979442176
    Oh i remember that, i headcanon that Lester piss off his pants every night after that

I heard something Marvel planning a new line of comic books, so maybe it working in a totally original concept instead of an established IP

Oh i remember that, i headcanon that Lester piss off his pants every night after that

I heard something Marvel planning a new line of comic books, so maybe it working in a totally original concept instead of an established IP
    Poor Bullseye lol. A new line eh? I heard about the new Marvel Knights line but I think they should also relaunch the Ultimate Universe line after Extermination and the Max Universe that would be amazing

Poor Bullseye lol. A new line eh? I heard about the new Marvel Knights line but I think they should also relaunch the Ultimate Universe line after Extermination and the Max Universe that would be amazing
    After what he did to Matt he gets no sympathy for me (what he did to Karen...), besides i had soft spot for Spider-Man's friend .

I never was a big fan of the Ultimate line, but i always thought that their fans deserved a better ending than that messy mini series on Secret Wars, if they relaunch i hope that it suceeds (i heard that the Ultimate universe is back and running, is that true

Yeah what he did to Karen or Elektra was horrible. Despite the fact that Shadowland was terrible, the scene where Matt broke both of Bullseye arms and impale him on his own sai was so good! Also I just noticed that we can see Bulleye's black hair on one panel but he is supposed to have blond hair or just be bald lol.

Yeah that was such an underwhelming ending to this whole universe but you're right it was revealed at the end the Spider-Men II mini that the Ultimate Universe is back and running (with some changes though). So I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel relaunch the line next year, looking at the October sollicits they just "revive" the Marvel Zombies line so who knows anything is possible at this point lol.

Yeah what he did to Karen or Elektra was horrible. Despite the fact that Shadowland was terrible, the scene where Matt broke both of Bullseye arms and impale him on his own sai was so good! Also I just noticed that we can see Bulleye's black hair on one panel but he is supposed to have blond hair or just be bald lol.

Yeah that was such an underwhelming ending to this whole universe but you're right it was revealed at the end the Spider-Men II mini that the Ultimate Universe is back and running (with some changes though). So I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel relaunch the line next year, looking at the October sollicits they just "revive" the Marvel Zombies line so who knows anything is possible at this point lol.
    Someday i had to get around reading more Daredevil, Smith/Quesada and that issue when Matt is considering killing Bullseye in a hospital bed (pretty good overall). I always thought that Bullseye was bald, but i do vaguely remember him with blond hair at some point, so miss for the artist there lol.

Thanks for the info. Lol i'm not against "reviving" that line anytime soon

Someday i had to get around reading more Daredevil, Smith/Quesada and that issue when Matt is considering killing Bullseye in a hospital bed (pretty good overall). I always thought that Bullseye was bald, but i do vaguely remember him with blond hair at some point, so miss for the artist there lol.

Thanks for the info. Lol i'm not against "reviving" that line anytime soon
    Daredevil is such a great character, in fact he's my favorite Marvel character after Wolverine. If you want to read some good stories with him my favorites are :

- Daredevil vol.1 #158-191 + #227-233 + The Man without Fear mini by Frank Miller

- Daredevil Vol.1 #208-209 by Arthur Byron Cover & Harlan Ellison

- Daredevil Vol.2 #16-19 + #26-50 + #56-81 by Bendis

- Daredevil Vol.2 #82-119 + Vol.1 #500 + Annual #1 + Daredevil: Blood of the Tarantula by Brubaker

Honorable mention : Daredevil Yellow by Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale

And now an amazing panel with Wolverine & Daredevil by Leinil Yu :

Last edited by Hush; 07-27-2018 at 03:51 AM.

Daredevil is such a great character, in fact he's my favorite Marvel character after Wolverine. If you want to read some good stories with him my favorites are :

- Daredevil vol.1 #158-191 + #227-233 + The Man without Fear mini by Frank Miller

- Daredevil Vol.1 #208-209 by Arthur Byron Cover & Harlan Ellison

- Daredevil Vol.2 #16-19 + #26-50 + #56-81 by Bendis

- Daredevil Vol.2 #82-119 + Vol.1 #500 + Annual #1 + Daredevil: Blood of the Tarantula

Honorable mention : Daredevil Yellow by Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale

And now an amazing panel with Wolverine & Daredevil by Leinil Yu :

Lol, i just went back from the Daredevil appreciation thread asking about Soule's run.

Thanks for the recommendations.

That panel is from the Cap America requiem mini right?, man that story was weird, especially seeing Logan trying to lecture Peter about, but i guest that Loeb was just exorcising some demons by writting it.

Lol, i just went back from the Daredevil appreciation thread asking about Soule's run.

Thanks for the recommendations.

That panel is from the Cap America requiem mini right?, man that story was weird, especially seeing Logan trying to lecture Peter about, but i guest that Loeb was just exorcising some demons by writting it.
    Soule's run was really slow at first and I was losing interest in the serie until the Muse arc which was amazing. After the Muse arc, the quality has been somewhat consistent. It's not as good as Miller/Bendis/Brubaker and it might be a little too much decompressed (it read better in TPB) but it's still a really solid book with some good characterization and some nice art.

Yes it's from the first issue of Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America mini and you're right all these stories related to all the stages of grief might have help Loeb to cope with the tragedy that happened to him just before he wrote this mini.

To go back on topic, next week we will have the beginning of the big reveals from the Hunt I can't wait!!!!! And surprise Soule posted this page from Return of Wolverine :

source : https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...59955892359168

Amazing

Ah Wolverine, maybe the very first character i was a fan of. (must be him, Luke Skywalker or Asterix lol, don't really remember)

Hot claws! Ouch. Feel the burn, Wolvie.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Ah Wolverine, maybe the very first character i was a fan of. (must be him, Luke Skywalker or Asterix lol, don't really remember)

Seriously Asterix is the Best !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hot claws! Ouch. Feel the burn, Wolvie.
    Marvel should use this catchphrase to promote Wolverine's return

That's badass.