Page 277 of 280 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280 LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4192
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I wonder what other X-Men he has sex with besides Storm in the Danger Room and how does he cheat lol.
    Well, he could probably use his enhanced senses to smell when they're bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well, he could probably use his enhanced senses to smell when they're bluffing.
    Now that i think about it, i think that there is a story when he does exactly that in the old Madripoor days, when he is trying to recover some old relic for a recentlly killed friend of his.

Yeah i was rigth, is in vol 2 #26 by Jo Duffy, he doesn't think of it as cheating thougth .

RCO014.jpg
    RCO015-1.jpg

I wonder what other X-Men he has sex with besides Storm.
    Dazzler .

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Dazzler .
    That sounds really random, it happened in the Huston series isn't?.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I doubt its true but i always figured he might have had sex woth betsy in the outback or maybe later when Betts, Logan and Jubilee were in Madripoor
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I doubt its true but i always figured he might have had sex woth betsy in the outback or maybe later when Betts, Logan and Jubilee were in Madripoor
    I headcanon that him and Storm has been FWB on and off since the Outback era, Betsy and Logan? it would probably be in the same line if it actually hapened, but i never got that vibe from then. Edit:Then again, she doesn't seem too far away for Logan's type
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-30-2018 at 05:41 PM.

I did ask about this in a thread that i made in this forum, but because i don't remember many of the regular posters here posting there, i'm going to ask again. Do you prefer that Creed and Logan aren't related? or you prefer Claremont's idea of him being his dad?.

I did ask about this in a thread that i made in this forum, but because i don't remember many of the regular posters here posting there, i'm going to ask again. Do you prefer that Creed and Logan aren't related? or you prefer Claremont's idea of him being his dad?.
    I prefer the Ultimate Universe version where Logan is supposedly Victors father. Although honestly I prefer them unrelated overall.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

he is going to be on uncanny
    we can be heroes, just for one day

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Claremonts orginal idea would have been good if he didnt take to long to tell it. would have been better then being James Howlett lol
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Claremonts orginal idea would have been good if he didnt take to long to tell it. would have been better then being James Howlett lol
    Just about anything would be better than James Howlett. I also liked the idea of Sabretooth being Logan's pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Just about anything would be better than James Howlett. I also liked the idea of Sabretooth being Logan's pop.
    Always found fun the idea of Sabretooth giving Logan a trashing on his birthday for no other reason that he could.

Kind of sociopathic behavior who warms the heart you know

For another side if they had made Creed Logan's dad, that would mean that he killed and raped (if i remember correctly) his son's lover.... that some Game of Thrones family issues there .

As for the James Howlett name, i don't really mind it, most names are really boring anyway, so Logan having a boring birthname is fine by me, what i don't like to see is long time friends calling him that in order to show how "deep" their bond with him is, is not cute or heartwarming, is nonsensical and dumb, even Aaron knew that during his run on the characther. (BTW i almost finished with that run, man it really is uneven).
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-31-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Could have been worst.

"my real name is Wolf...Wolf Verine"