Page 5 of 280 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Jackman is Wolverine period. Crazy that the older he gets the more he looks like Wolverine. I also think his 99.9% done is more a bargaining tactic. And if I'm fox I'm countering with a two movie deal.

On a side note if you're into lifting the I highly recommend the Wolverine workout. I'm seeing crazy results and I'mno newbee been lifting since high school.
    If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

BANNED

I know Hugh is like the real Wolverine but I was hoping we'd see a young actor playing as Wolverine in the past. But instead we get the same Hugh in different timeline.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Jackman is Wolverine period. Crazy that the older he gets the more he looks like Wolverine. I also think his 99.9% done is more a bargaining tactic. And if I'm fox I'm countering with a two movie deal.
    Agreed. Jackman was too young when he first took on the role but he made it work by capturing the essence of the character. Now he looks even better in the role. I don't want to see anyone else playing Wolverine and I hope Fox counters with a really good script that makes Jackman want to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I know Hugh is like the real Wolverine but I was hoping we'd see a young actor playing as Wolverine in the past. But instead we get the same Hugh in different timeline.
    Why would he look any different? I don't think that would be a smart move.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I understand the desire for a younger Logan, but since he ages so slowly I am fine with Hugh being there.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Agreed. Jackman was too young when he first took on the role but he made it work by capturing the essence of the character. Now he looks even better in the role. I don't want to see anyone else playing Wolverine and I hope Fox counters with a really good script that makes Jackman want to stick around.
    I kinda find him old in The Wolverine but he sure was the perfect Wolverine because he acted very real that's why I love both The Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine a lot.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I kinda find him old in The Wolverine but he sure was the perfect Wolverine because he acted very real that's why I love both The Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine a lot.
    I'll watch Origins: Wolverine as a fun movie, but it just kills me how badly his known history was butchered in the film. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Wolverine though. It didn't try to cram too much into one film and that was part of what made it so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyLovin View Post
    I'll watch Origins: Wolverine as a fun movie, but it just kills me how badly his known history was butchered in the film. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Wolverine though. It didn't try to cram too much into one film and that was part of what made it so awesome.
    The only reason I have Origins still on my DVD rack is because it features Wade Wilson, Remy LeBeau, and Wolverine... three of my favorite characters. What was done to one of them is inexcusable and shall not be discussed any further.

The Wolverine on the other hand.. is probably my most watched superhero movie now.
    Last edited by cc008; 05-05-2014 at 07:59 PM.

BANNED

The only reason why I really didn't like Origins: Wolverine is when I accidentally watched the unfinished one. BUt when I've watched it again in a certain channel,. it was awesome. BUt I think The Wolverine was better. Both films were awesome and for me are better than the Iron Man films.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

The wolverine is an awesome movie. Xmo:wolverine is decent from a popcorn action flick standpoint. As long as I dont get too critical on source material I like it. Though I think the weapon x scene and his Escondido ape was too watered down. He didnt even kill anyone of the guards ugh.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    The wolverine is an awesome movie. Xmo:wolverine is decent from a popcorn action flick standpoint. As long as I dont get too critical on source material I like it. Though I think the weapon x scene and his Escondido ape was too watered down. He didnt even kill anyone of the guards ugh.
    I love the action scene on the last part because I was thinking like Wolverine and Sabretooth will not be able to beat their opponent.

Hmmm... I think on a second thought, I love X-men Origins: Wolverine more.

Fantastic Member

Jackman's take on Wolverine is really charismatic and entertaining. His tall, ridiculously handsome and instantly likeable Logan may not be the scary, world-weary loner from the comics but he's so much fun to watch that I don't mind. Certainly the films would not have been anywhere near as succesful without him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    Jackman's take on Wolverine is really charismatic and entertaining. His tall, ridiculously handsome and instantly likeable Logan may not be the scary, world-weary loner from the comics but he's so much fun to watch that I don't mind. Certainly the films would not have been anywhere near as succesful without him.
    Agreed on all counts. I think Jackman has brought a lot of people to Wolverine through being handsome and sympathetic who might not have otherwise come to love a short, hairy, angry guy, but who have now fallen in love with comic book Wolverine as a consequence. I think he's been nothing but good for Wolverine.

And speaking of Jackman and Wolverine...

I just now found out this happened.

It's a shame Jackman never went into his Wolverine voice, but I did like how he said he fought the "real Magneto".

BANNED