Page 54 of 280 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

I said this on the X-23 thread and i must say it here:

I've seen the thread for the 2nd teaser and oh my god, the amount of people who are saying things that can basically be translated to "PANDERING!" is enormous.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

X 23s looking real nice in thennew outfit. Good time to be an x23 fan

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I am happy too. I get a Logan and keep X23 around. Which for me is always good.

I actually have to reign in on the wolves jubilee debate. While it would be cool to have jubes get close to Oml so they can create a bond considering Oml killed his jubilee and 616 Logan is dead. I think if Laura got a solo a team buddy book of h r and jubes would be awesome.

Course all that depends on, which jubilee sticks around only 616 just especially knows laura
    Sorry nope, wouldn't be a buddy book.

Jubes and "The Wolverine" concept have synergy. She started as a sidekick character - it's in essence part of how a lot of people see her - as the Wolverine's sidekick. Place her next to anything in yellow with claws and she immediately the sidekick. She's literally the Robin to Wolverine's Batman. It's a unique thing she shares with the Wolverine as an idea.

Even worse, if we get '92 jubilee after SW and X gets to mentor her...Jubes following the sage X around like a braty mallrat puppy...I just got horrible chills. Now that would be jobbing out one girl to push the other.

Sorry, Jubes doesn't need this Wolverine in her life. I'd rather see the Firecracker limboed again.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 06-04-2015 at 06:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post

Jubes and "The Wolverine" concept have synergy. She started as a sidekick character - it's in essence part of how a lot of people see her - as the Wolverine's sidekick. Place her next to anything in yellow with claws and she immediately the sidekick. She's literally the Robin to Wolverine's Batman. It's a unique thing she shares with the Wolverine as an idea.

Even worse, if we get '92 jubilee after SW and X gets to mentor her...Jubes following the sage X around like a braty mallrat puppy...I just got horrible chills. Now that would be jobbing out one girl to push the other.

Sorry, Jubes doesn't need this Wolverine in her life. I'd rather see the Firecracker limboed again.
    And what if they set the series up so that it's Jubes teaching X what it is to be Wolverine? Invert the relationship.

How about letting us SEE how it's actually going to play out before DECIDING how it will play out?

Sorry, I just realised this is now...this is now the X/OML's new appreciation thread. If anyone wants to discuss this, I'll be in the Jubes thread. Where I can't be accused of breaking board rules.

BANNED

The inconsistency is going to hurt x-23 and plus it's her character that's the overall problem.

BANNED

Sorry, I just realised this is now...this is now the X/OML's new appreciation thread. If anyone wants to discuss this, I'll be in the Jubes thread. Where I can't be accused of breaking board rules.
    Y'know that brings up a good point: What thread should we be using once Laura officially starts using the Wolverine codename?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Y'know that brings up a good point: What thread should we be using once Laura officially starts using the Wolverine codename?
    Time to ask the admins to rename the X 23 thread to X 23, the all new wolverine thread!

BANNED

The X23 thread just needs a little fix. It should be called: X-23/Wolverine APPRECIATION POST: MY SKIN HAS TURNED TO PORCELAIN, TO IVORY, TO STEEL, TO ADAMANTIUM
    Last edited by William300; 06-04-2015 at 09:35 PM.

BANNED

Rest In Peace Logan. Know that your legacy will continue through your daughter. She'll make you proud.

BANNED

I just thought it right now. Maybe after X-23, Jubilee should be the next new Wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Rest In Peace Logan. Know that your legacy will continue through your daughter. She'll make you proud.
    As long as she doesn't start dating Tyke, still imagining the headline "CYCLOPS AND WOLVERINE DATING" , but I stopped shipping them after Larren happened, I hate love triangles

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    As long as she doesn't start dating Tyke, still imagining the headline "CYCLOPS AND WOLVERINE DATING" , but I stopped shipping them after Larren happened, I hate love triangles
    Well damn, now I REALLY want to see her and Tyke have a fling. The interwebz would explode.

BANNED

maybe Laura shouldn't date. I have a bad feeling that Logan's "love interest always dying curse" probably passed to her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    maybe Laura shouldn't date. I have a bad feeling that Logan's "love interest always dying curse" probably passed to her
    Cyclops has that curse too, they'll cancel each other out!