Page 9 of 280 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I've never really seen Wolverine as the costume wearing type. Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, etc, sure. But Logan just strikes me as the more practical than that. Especially not blue and yellow spandex with a poorly cut out Mickey Mouse mask.
    It's the psychology of it that I stumble over if it was incorporated into part of Film Logan, too. I could never really buy him wearing a costume in the comics either, unless it was intimidating, and the blue and yellow one just wasn't.

I think that Jackman could probably pull off the X-Force costume, which is my favorite Wolverine look anyway:

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content...vel-Comics.jpg
    That one goes with the whole black ops feel of X-Force, and does make him look scary, which is honestly the only reason I could see him agreeing to wear it. I was always surprised he doesn't kvetch about 99% of the costumes he's had to wear more than he does in the comics. He's so not the kind of guy one can imagine being okay about wearing clothing someone else has picked out for him, especially spandex clothing.

BANNED

Skottie Young. Cute but sad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    It's the psychology of it that I stumble over if it was incorporated into part of Film Logan, too. I could never really buy him wearing a costume in the comics either, unless it was intimidating, and the blue and yellow one just wasn't.

That one goes with the whole black ops feel of X-Force, and does make him look scary, which is honestly the only reason I could see him agreeing to wear it. I was always surprised he doesn't kvetch about 99% of the costumes he's had to wear more than he does in the comics. He's so not the kind of guy one can imagine being okay about wearing clothing someone else has picked out for him, especially spandex clothing.

GOD that character design...There needs to be a "vomit" smiley.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Marvel Details Its Far Flung Future In Massive Alex Lozano "100th Anniversary" Art Piece

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53208

Overall, I like this new costume. Especially the 'Samurai Armor' component. My only complaint is that it lacks Wolverine's Traditional Yellow.

I like that the new costume is armor. More characters should were armor.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

I've never really seen Wolverine as the costume wearing type. Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, etc, sure. But Logan just strikes me as the more practical than that. Especially not blue and yellow spandex with a poorly cut out Mickey Mouse mask.
    I prefer him in civvies myself. As ridiculous as the yellow and blue would be on film, the leather suits aren't much better. The future costumes in DOFP were the best, most practical looking suits yet, but I love that Wolvie had no uniform in The Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

Marvel Details Its Far Flung Future In Massive Alex Lozano "100th Anniversary" Art Piece

Overall, I like this new costume. Especially the 'Samurai Armor' component. My only complaint is that it lacks Wolverine's Traditional Yellow.
    I guess this means wolverine isn't going to stay dead for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I guess this means wolverine isn't going to stay dead for too long.
    Just that in the year 2061 he'll be alive. Or whatever. I don't know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

No Storm or am i missing something?

Amazing Member

Message to Marvel:

Kill Wolverine ? Are you %$?&*(% insane ?
    Are they really going to just kill gim and cancel Wolverine, Savage Wolverine and Wolverine and the X-Men ?

Is Marvel so stupid ?

Amazing Member

They are really doing it , aren't they ? Just read a few articles.

Well Marvel, you just lost a long-time reader.

Wolverine is a character taht helped me a lot. At a time when i was dealing with a lot of rage and anger that i had been bottling up inside me for years , at a time when i feared that that rage might lead to action, i just happen to begin to read X-Men comics, nd, suddenly, here it was. A character that felt the same urges i was feeling. You have no idea how much it helped to know that someone else, even if it was a fictional person, was dealing with the same problems i had to deal with.
    So, surprisingly, this is a very emotional issue for me. Never thought i would react so strongly.

Look if they do "kill" Wolverine it should be for a short while. At most a year or two. It's a excuse to do their version of DC Battle for the Cowl. Wolverine replacement is found. We get a few issues with the replacement. Then he comes back to life just like Batman did. Even though Batman "died". If it's permanent I will be unhappy but a little relived as well. They ruined the character with overexposure, retcons and bad writing imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Look if they do "kill" Wolverine it should be for a short while. At most a year or two. It's a excuse to do their version of DC Battle for the Cowl. Wolverine replacement is found. We get a few issues with the replacement. Then he comes back to life just like Batman did. Even though Batman "died". If it's permanent I will be unhappy but a little relived as well. They ruined the character with overexposure, retcons and bad writing imo.
    I really don't like them killing Wolverine but since it's going to happen, it might not take a year for him to come back again. The sooner he returns, the better.

Amazing Member

just for a year or 2 ? You're kidding. This is a long time. And i suspect it will be closer to 5 years, Nightcrawler like.

I don't like it either. Yet it's not bothering me as much. As I know his "death" is not permanent. I would be surprised if it would be. The problem is that they have to deliver on a his death. Even if it's only temporary. Otherwise it looks like a bait and switch to get readers to buy more comics. I also don't think it will be more than five years. It should be less imo. But you know what I think the X-titles could use a long break from Wolverine. The character was in as many titles as possible. Too many titles for me. Exposure was good. Over exposure not so much.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.