Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Randy Marsh vs Homer Simpson

Randy Marsh vs Homer Simpson

Randy owns an operates a weed farm.
    Homer is frequently drunk and likely has tons of bar fight experience. I’d have to say advantage Homer.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Homer has insane damage soak as a plot point of multiple episodes, as opposed to one off gags. If you include his one off gags, he's downright superhuman. Randy can fight but he's just gonna wear himself out on Homer and isn't smart off enough not to. His only advantages is he owns guns more consistently and isn't afraid to kill, but standard equipment and bloodlust means neither of those matters in the arena.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Homer does come off as stupidly strong at times...Like that time he fought a biker voiced by John Goodman using motorcycles as swords. Not to mention his absurd soak that comes up time to time as well.

Homer kills Randy, the superhuman feats of strength and durability are just too much.

Moreover for all his faults, Homer is still innately possessed of some good, old-fashioned 'tegrity.

...granted, that may have changed in the post-Movie seasons, so maybe it ends with Randy making a convincing sale of seasonal bud.

In the boxing episode wasn't it revealed that Homer's skull is like a natural football helmet to the point it took their Mike Tyson parody to actually hurt him?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Homer has insane damage soak as a plot point of multiple episodes
    But Homer also has brain trauma. Marsh should at least have a tactical advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    But Homer also has brain trauma. Marsh should at least have a tactical advantage.
    Yea but they're trapped in a circular arena with no hiding spots, and Homer is going to just eat anything Randy can throw at him. Possibly literally.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Later seasons Randy is also... not smart. He's enough of a sociopath to occasionally stumble into success, usually at the expense of his family, but he's still a big dumb dumb. Early seasons he was a pretty reasonable adult, but that is not the case anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea but they're trapped in a circular arena with no hiding spots, and Homer is going to just eat anything Randy can throw at him.
    I support Homer winning the fight, but I don't think he will be invincible through out.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I support Homer winning the fight, but I don't think he will be invincible through out.
    not so much invincible as randy just doesn't have the offensive feats to really hurt him. he's certainly no derrick tatem.

Simpson has been hurt by Maggie plenty of times. Surely Marsh has a more impressive resume than Maggie.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Simpson has been hurt by Maggie plenty of times. Surely Marsh has a more impressive resume than Maggie.
    we don't count low showings.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Then again, Maggie once shot up a bunch of gangsters with a rifle. And once saved Homer from drowning with literal super strength.

...Yeah, it's kinda weird when there's a focus on Maggie. Except the gangster one...That really came out of nowhere.