Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

I think this was bound to happen at some point.

IMO if feels like they are trying to jump in the Hype..... but whatevs....

I think this is the point Ms Marvel a Inhuman makes Gwen a Mutant by putting the idea in her head and Gwen's powers making it so. In short Kamala fanfiction writing abilities and trying to talk it out with Gwen peacefully saved Gwen's life unexpected by Gwen as well. Gwen Poole is basically a god on 616 but limits to her powers by imagination and toon logics. Gwen is a Mutant now thanks to her powers and Kalama's imagination only till it doesn't serve her then she if with imagination can make it work become anything else she needs. Gwen was never a Mutant and comes from our universe but to have a better shot at not fading away the X-men line seems to help her pop up (till it won't then Gwen will be anything else).
    Not not by birth but by her powers to warp by being from our universe subconsciously making it so.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Nice summation. Gwen Poole's now topped her basis Deadpool in terms of power.

I wonder what might have happened if all other "Gwen Stacy" variant covers became just as successful in being remembered by fans as Gwenpool, like the "Ingwenible Hulk," or "Captain Agwenica," or "Magweneto."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post

I think this is the point Ms Marvel a Inhuman makes Gwen a Mutant by putting the idea in her head and Gwen's powers making it so. In short Kamala fanfiction writing abilities and trying to talk it out with Gwen peacefully saved Gwen's life unexpected by Gwen as well. Gwen Poole is basically a god on 616 but limits to her powers by imagination and toon logics. Gwen is a Mutant now thanks to her powers and Kalama's imagination only till it doesn't serve her then she if with imagination can make it work become anything else she needs. Gwen was never a Mutant and comes from our universe but to have a better shot at not fading away the X-men line seems to help her pop up (till it won't then Gwen will be anything else).
    Not not by birth but by her powers to warp by being from our universe subconsciously making it so.
    Ohhh, so kinda like an anti-Wanda. She re-wrote herself into being a mutant in order to survive, like Scarlet Witch re-wrote her ancestry to cut ties with Magneto.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

This is the perfect time to say with Gwenpool mutanting herself it had the effect of cancelling out m-day and repowering everyone.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Funnily they could say her power manifested in response to wanda's m day spell and warped her to the real world in order to effect it. A few years later she bounced back and Kamala basically reawakened her memories and by effectively writing herself back into reality she cancelled out the effects of m-day. Kind of corny but a good fix i think.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This was a great mini, with great art. What got into everyone’s butt?

Can’t wait for Gwen’s next role!

Gwenpool: Your situation was due to an unspoken mandate that demanded the X-Men be minimalized in the Marvel Universe while the Inhumans were pushed, all because Marvel and its Disney overlord wanted the film rights back from Fox, which refused them repeatedly.

Scott: .....
    Emma: .....
    Jean: .....
    Magneto: .....

Gwenpool: I can prove it!

*whitespace trip*

Moira: ..... (How did I get roped into this?)
    X: I don't use such language often myself, but it's appropriate. Perlmutter, you goddamn *******.

"I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So, so, so gross.

Gwenpool: But don't fret, mutantdom! Now that Disney has bought up 20th Century Fox in the real world, they have the film rights again and can allow Marvel Comics to spruce up the X-franchise once more! But they had to do it fast and furious like, so they brought in Jonathan Hickman.

*Krakoa casts an eye at the in-universe Marvel Comics, which prints licensed stories of 616 superhero adventures with their permission*

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Nice summation. Gwen Poole's now topped her basis Deadpool in terms of power.

I wonder what might have happened if all other "Gwen Stacy" variant covers became just as successful in being remembered by fans as Gwenpool, like the "Ingwenible Hulk," or "Captain Agwenica," or "Magweneto."
    https://comicbooksandcats.com/2015/0...rvel-variants/
    I really enjoyed both the Gwen and later the next year the MJ variant covers series alot of that theme. I love the creativity of functions and art styles displayed and characterization shown in one illusion. I wish a 'What If' one shot did happen for some of them (only if writers have good ideas that was pitched and got the ok working hard for it). For some of them a scene or a short ideas/tale did play out. One fan artist did his own fanarts of that series of variants that I enjoyed viewing them and amoung the comments some had a story attached to it that I enjoyed reading. I particularly liked the Gwen Hulk and Gwen Strange covers done by Bradshaw. I also enjoyed the Gwen Thor and Captain Gwen primary after reading a short idea/story based on it online that I found engaging.
    For MJ one there was a couple I enjoyed such as the Phoenix MJ, Wolverine MJ, and from artist Campbell The Vision MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Ohhh, so kinda like an anti-Wanda. She re-wrote herself into being a mutant in order to survive, like Scarlet Witch re-wrote her ancestry to cut ties with Magneto.
    This is a meeting that now needs to happen just to see what happens.

BANNED

Turn everyone into a mutant.

I'm reading on this forum but also others people asking and thinking up possibilities from this issue which for me I enjoy as it shows powers of imagination and possibilities which i feel is a good thing to stir up in people and exercise the mind in storytelling.

One aspect I'm reading is how some people are thinking how with Gwen's God tier reality warping might undo the M-Day stuff if others find out about her powers and how she wasn't a mutant but made herself one (maybe a mind reader outs her accidently or not). But why stop with just X-men/Mutants. Inhumans needing a new way to jump start the sleeping Inhuman gene, Spider-man's marriage deed by the devil in danger of being undone, and other characters with ideas of her powers and what can be done with them (Carol wanted to use a future seer which cause CW2, Tony Stark, and many more). The phoenix comes...and Gwen locks it in a cage with no sweat. Plus the villains. Plus her brother getting caught up in everything also trap on 616 with Gwen thus he might have the same powers.

Gwen Poole stated in the past that she stays out of Events as events can lead to deaths vs her book where she is safe and no danger truly is done or has any effect on other characters (like when her evil future version (that Gwen vowed out of existence) 'killed' a future Miles but then showed Miles waking up like it was a bad dream). Now for a character who is happy to be in 616 but not in events suddenly gets a huge event and she's the primary target/reason despite wanting to keeping her head high yet NOT be in events. She'll probably check out who is writing the issues she is in plus what future teasers have shown at the time to have estmists if she should be worried or not.

I can see the older characters hoping to use her while the more youthful generation of heroes from the Champions to her friends that known her just wanting to keep her safe. Her friends from Unbelievable such as the Third Eye/Sarah, The Leaper, the Tailor, and so forth, plus Squirrel Girl and whoever was on her friends page, and the others such as some of the Champions who she slowly gained over. Kamala who inadvertently helped her and made this all possible playing a role agian but this time a big reference many not thinking of.

Kamala won her Battle Royal which I hope will also come back into play with Gwen revealing to Kamala that now that she's in a event (and it all about her) and what her series did in the past now has expanding significance in results that she didn't planned on Kamala being the winner of issue 5 of Strikes Back also won the prize. The prize Gwen reconed into existence in issue 3 that Kamala won (which Kamal didn't plan on and just wanted to help Gwen during her desperation manic outbursts she was having) making her rich suddenly much to Kamala's shock. That Kamala didn't even know about it till Gwen said it referring back the Strikes Back series issues making Strikes Back from justy a planned 'Hail Mary Fun but Irrelevant Mini' to 616 Revelecy.

One of my fever-dream crack comic title ideas is one "Marvel: After Hours," wherein Marvel characters, upon reaching a to-be-continued last page of an issue, would break character as if they were done filming a movie/TV show scene, and then take five while discussing the events of the current issue, the next one, and maybe the narrative flow of their current arc, with plenty of snides and asides and snarks. In-universe I'd propose that happened due to some weird synergy of media-awareness powers between Gwenpool, Deadpool and She-Hulk. Out-of-universe I was inspired by the Disney Princesses as characterized by "Ralph Breaks the Internet."