Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    One of my fever-dream crack comic title ideas is one "Marvel: After Hours," wherein Marvel characters, upon reaching a to-be-continued last page of an issue, would break character as if they were done filming a movie/TV show scene, and then take five while discussing the events of the current issue, the next one, and maybe the narrative flow of their current arc, with plenty of snides and asides and snarks. In-universe I'd propose that happened due to some weird synergy of media-awareness powers between Gwenpool, Deadpool and She-Hulk. Out-of-universe I was inspired by the Disney Princesses as characterized by "Ralph Breaks the Internet."
    I like that idea.

I think having a team of 4th wall characters could be fun (hard to write and properly showcase powers and everything plus visuals but if done well and bang of a series). Called the "Wall Breakers": From She Hulk (in turn to her 2nd series and fun characterization before present), Deadpool (whose own 4th wall goes in and out also inconstancy), Gwen Poole (whose powers are breaking the 4th wall and other 'writers' abilities to the universe and to herself and versions of her), plus I think other characters shown to break the 4th wall such a Blonde Phantom. Knowing how hard it is to write for wall breakers properly they only have one team up because THEY feel that one writer alone would have a to difficult of a time making a proper series with the powers of wall breaking and concept.

Gwenpool is crazy, incoherent, and all over the place.

She's also fun, hilarious, and lovably quirky.

Seeing her in the X-books can only be a good thing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is the perfect time to say with Gwenpool mutanting herself it had the effect of cancelling out m-day and repowering everyone.
    It won't have directly done that, but with her reality warping powers and the data page saying she could have some new abilities, it is possible that she could be the cure for the depowered Decimation victims.

Like Jamie Braddock, she'd also be a viable Proteus stand-in for The Five.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman