Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 372
  1. #256
    "Berserker Claw!" Wild Fang X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Kate has problems, that’s pretty sure. I think is evident that she has a problem with the drinking. Impulsive behavior, drinks to face depression, that is alcolism 101
    So, she's turning out to be just like Logan. I don't see the reason for alarm.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

  2. #257
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Kate has problems, that’s pretty sure. I think is evident that she has a problem with the drinking. Impulsive behavior, drinks to face depression, that is alcolism 101
    Yeah, sure. But even if Duggan dwelves into this more seriously(and there's a chance that he won't), I doubt that her seriously injuring bad guys specifically is gonna be made a big deal of.

  3. #258
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    So, she's turning out to be just like Logan. I don't see the reason for alarm.
    That Logan has a super liver. He doesn’t get drunk .

  4. #259
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    So, she's turning out to be just like Logan. I don't see the reason for alarm.
    So that means she's gonna be thirsty for a married man next?

  5. #260
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    That Logan has a super liver. He doesn’t get drunk .
    I would give my left nut for a super liver!
    “After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer." - Jim Starlin, December 2019.

  6. #261
    Spectacular Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Pretty sure all the smartest MU characters are kids these days (Amadeus, Moon Girl, Riri)
    Don’t forget Valeria Richards.

  7. #262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So that means she's gonna be thirsty for a married man next?
    Or a married woman. Oooooooh.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  8. #263
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,656

    Default

    Kate drinks about as much as the average college student of her age.

  9. #264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kate drinks about as much as the average college student of her age.
    And drunk college students her age aren't responsible for international trade negotiations and the economic lifeblood of a nascent nation-state.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  10. #265
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Where was this pearl-clutching when she was ripping space nazis’ hearts out in GotG?
    T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶.̶

    Oh yeah. She took out a guy's heart(?) and he had a spare or something.
    "Cable was right!"

  11. #266
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    … Oh yeah. She took out a guy's heart(?) and he had a spare or something.
    Sounds just like what Storm did to Marrow, WAY back in the day. Imagine that.

  12. #267
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

    it's a secret society. and you're kind of missing the point. entry to the club is based on wealth/political connections. entry to the lords cardinal is based on something greater. how did little kids get into a club that serves alcohol and find out about the secret society?
    Kade used wealth to get in.


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. if anyone was going to fill the void, it would be more established members of the club. mutants were never essential to the inner circle. where was Blackheart, Mountjoy, Benedict Kine, and all of the others who have made plays for the club?

    Oh my god.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's what separates X-Men from a book about Casper the Friendly ghost. there are accepted comic book tropes. little kid Inner Circle isn't one of them.
    Excuse me? So evil child genius is a comic book is a bad comic trope just because it hurts your brain? Nice to hear.
    "Cable was right!"

  13. #268
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,422

    Default

    Y’all realize it’s been two issues of Kate drinking, right? Two. And the second issue, there was a party going on. No one ever stopped and thought that maybe they were overreacting?

  14. #269
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Y’all realize it’s been two issues of Kate drinking, right? Two. And the second issue, there was a party going on. No one ever stopped and thought that maybe they were overreacting?
    No way dude, I saw her slamming shots of Louie and chugging a keg of Modelo last issue. You didn't see that panel of her puking her guts out looking all depressed and shit? Alcoholism 101.

  15. #270
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    No way dude, I saw her slamming shots of Louie and chugging a keg of Modelo last issue. You didn't see that panel of her puking her guts out looking all depressed and shit? Alcoholism 101.
    All mutants know is be drunk party eat hot chip and be subtextually bisexual

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •