Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The fact that Aaron is not writing them makes me hope that Auntie Emma will put them in their place (possibly tiny cages).

I liked this issue. Glad we got to hear Bishops thoughts on becoming Kate's...Bishop.

Don't care for the Hellfire snotties, bit that didn't really detract from my enjoyment of the issue.

Never EVER thought I'd say this, but I'm really liking Kate. Duggan you magician you.

BANNED

Was this the issue in which Storm was going to do SOMETHING?
    oh well okay then.

Bishop and Kate have zero relationship. At least have Sage teach him the etiquette of Hellfire Club membership.

The Hellfire brats. And the simplistic resolution to the Taipei mystery. Zzzzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    oh well okay then.

Bishop and Kate have zero relationship. At least have Sage teach him the etiquette of Hellfire Club membership.

The Hellfire brats. And the simplistic resolution to the Taipei mystery. Zzzzzzzzz.
    I liked the Hellfire Brats appearance. They need some humans enemies, they cannot keep the Shaw rivalry as the only villain plot.

Mighty Member

Bishop is one of the 4 Captains, why the hell would he want to be Subservient to Kitty as her Red Bishop". Not down with Lucas being Kitty's employee, its disparaging to him. Putting him on the same level as Shinobi or Emma's brother.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

oh well okay then.

yes it was. thoughts on the something she did??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

It is unfortunate that Duggan is continuing the trend of having Kate only interact with men. She’s in a book with Emma yet they’ve only had one significant conversation in 4 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Bishop is one of the 4 Captains, why the hell would he want to be Subservient to Kitty as her Red Bishop". Not down with Lucas being Kitty's employee, its disparaging to him. Putting him on the same level as Shinobi or Emma's brother.
    Did you actually read the issue? He is doing it to infiltrate the HTC while secretely working with Beast.

BANNED

I Loved it!!

Sure, Storm didn’t do much but shoot she did something!!! That was cool. I think we should learn how to appreciate a story even when are “Favorites” don’t do that much or don’t “appear”.

I don’t think this was Kitty focus considering she did get her ass kicked by Lady Deathstrike. And we got some HellFire Brats huh? This is going to be fun.

I liked this issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes it was. thoughts on the something she did??
    I was hoping the soldier guy would at least put up a fight, its always fun when Storm has to physically overcome an enemy. This was just a comedy beat. But Im starting to like Storm and Pyro's dynamic maybe he can be her new Slipstream.

Well, with the confirmation that Jumbo Carnation has returned another Sinister Gossip is confirmed.

These post humans are popping up quick.

Were the X-force people considered post human as well?

Bishop/Kitty interaction was good. And Beast saying Bishop should take the position was an interesting perspective.

Agreed, it turned me off of the whole issue.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I genuinely tried with this book. I did. Kitty 'Phase Stuff In Em' Pryde was bad enough. The Hellfire Brats have ensured that, barring crossovers with X-books I do read, I won't be reading this one anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I was hoping the soldier guy would at least put up a fight, its always fun when Storm has to physically overcome an enemy. This was just a comedy beat. But Im starting to like Storm and Pyro's dynamic maybe he can be her new Slipstream.
    I don't mind thst she knocked him out but I was hoping for something other than lightning. I was very much disappointed that we so most of storm from the preview pages. but it was expected unfortunately.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Seems like Kitty needs some protection (of course another poc is her nanny) but Bishop can also get some good intel from hellfire club. Seems a better deal than Storm

these 4 great captains is very only talk

Also because his name is Bishop is not funny