Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I didnt like Beast or Bishop conspiring behind Kate's back for her own good.

this is a bad joke. i can't get a mention of shortpack. but they can bring back one of the worst ideas of the last decade? the Hellfire brats are something i'd expect to see in some Deadpool-led spoof comic. title dropped. sorry Shinobi.

It did acknowledge that something is going on with Kitty though.

Or that they have concerns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Did you actually read the issue? He is doing it to infiltrate the HTC while secretely working with Beast.
    Why Hellfire club needs to be infiltrated?

10/10 for accurate 2019 Brazil representation.
    I think this book could benefit from more serious tone, especially with the Hellfire Club in play. It all reads like "omfg funs".

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why Hellfire club needs to be infiltrated?
    Shady bussiness?

they probably have lots of intel

Ehh these last 2 issues aren't doing it for me, I hope Storm's role improves dramatcially, I guess Duggan only said she stole this issue instead of that it was a focus on her but I really didn't see it, if she actually took care of the navy or something like the cover implied then I could. Missed opportunity to have Storm lead the attack giving the navy a warning then washing them away instead of a few pages of her dealing with a nobody. I'm also just not personally knowledgable or interested in the Hellfire club stuff but I do still like Kitty and appreicate the love Bishop is getting.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Ehh these last 2 issues aren't doing it for me, I hope Storm's role improves dramatcially, I guess Duggan only said she stole this issue instead of that it was a focus on her but I really didn't see it, if she actually took care of the navy or something like the cover implied then I could. Missed opportunity to have Storm lead the attack giving the navy a warning then washing them away instead of a few pages of her dealing with a nobody. I'm also just not personally knowledgable or interested in the Hellfire club stuff but I do still like Kitty and appreicate the love Bishop is getting.
    this all of this. now that would hsve been an issue stealing moment.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

"Kitty is still a hero guys totes"

:Superimposing her brutally maiming someone yet again even as a teammate questions it and seems shocked:

Well it wasn't enough to have Shaw to be a foil for Kate/Emma now we have another pseudo Hellfire organization to contend with. We'll see.

VERY surprised they actually just straight up went with Lucas as her Bishop. But it could work out I guess

I feel for the Storm fans but that's the issue with this series as a whole, it's basically two very distinct series combined in one, it's just awkward and tonally clashing.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

I dunno about y'all but Hadari Yao is literally a glass maker! What can't my illustrious, resourceful and magnanimous goddess queen do? Show us all the way, great goddess, Hadari Hadari Yao, through whom all blessings and preservation of all things natural rightfully flows!

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    "Kitty is still a hero guys totes"

:Superimposing her brutally maiming someone yet again even as a teammate questions it and seems shocked:

Well it wasn't enough to have Shaw to be a foil for Kate/Emma now we have another pseudo Hellfire organization to contend with. We'll see.

VERY surprised they actually just straight up went with Lucas as her Bishop. But it could work out I guess

I feel for the Storm fans but that's the issue with this series as a whole, it's basically two very distinct series combined in one, it's just awkward and tonally clashing.
    Kate is really violent and sadistic

BANNED

Lmao what we not gonna do is pretend the baby killer has any modicum of moral high ground to call Kate out from.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Lmao what we not gonna do is pretend the baby killer has any modicum of moral high ground to call Kate out from.
    Beast also has red on his ledger.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Well at least the Marauders now have 3 or 4 members that are okay with smacking children. That will be handy in the Madripoor Bay Battle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well at least the Marauders now have 3 or 4 members that are okay with smacking children. That will be handy in the Madripoor Bay Battle.
    Bishop is only comfortable with violently killing his own species.