Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Bishop is only comfortable with violently killing his own species.

Remember when KT said this was her favourite moment from the story

Astonishing Member

You both know that was sarcasm...stop already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Remember when KT said this was her favourite moment from the story
    I dont remember that because I checked out before Disassembled but of course she loves it.

BANNED

I'm not sure making Bishop into a modern day rapper is the best way to go with him.

So Duggan and editorial have no idea that the brats are despised as both a concept and characters?

This book isn’t surviving the experience.

What a mess

Storm spotlight issue thats not about Storm. What is this nonsense?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I disagree. Storm was pretty much setup as the premiere powerhouse on the team. She was flexing hard here. Multiple powers were on display from her. She used lightning as her go to, but I didn't mind it. She definitely told dude the truth. Her most powerful bolt was still in the sky. The first got his attention and really rattled him good. The second not only laid him out flat, the heat was intense and destructive that she created a glass tower around him. That was dope af and the implications extend far beyond that. This is totally an issue to gloat about.

Kitty got most of the action, because that makes sense for her character. H2h is her specialty. Storm is a straight knockout punch and she pulled no punches here. Her tone, her words, her demeanor all say boss bitch with a side of goddess on a level your fav will never achieve. "I don't even know who you" are still rings in my head. This is the same woman that made it clear if Kate wants her help, then dealing with Emma is entirely her responsibility.

I think Duggan deserves credit because he kept his word IMO.

This was also still issue 4. There's time for more Storm. I'm sad that Emma has been missing for 2 issues but I get this is setup.

BANNED

Should we be worried that Pyro is offering krakoan children alcoholic beverages?

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I disagree. Storm was pretty much setup as the premiere powerhouse on the team. She was flexing hard here. Multiple powers were on display from her. She used lightning as her go to, but I didn't mind it. She definitely told dude the truth. Her most powerful bolt was still in the sky. The first got his attention and really rattled him good. The second not only laid him out flat, the heat was intense and destructive that she created a glass tower around him. That was dope af and the implications extend far beyond that. This is totally an issue to gloat about.

Kitty got most of the action, because that makes sense for her character. H2h is her specialty. Storm is a straight knockout punch and she pulled no punches here. Her tone, her words, her demeanor all say boss bitch with a side of goddess on a level your fav will never achieve. "I don't even know who you" are still rings in my head. This is the same woman that made it clear if Kate wants her help, then dealing with Emma is entirely her responsibility.

I think Duggan deserves credit because he kept his word IMO.
    This was not a Storm spotlight issue. Last issue with Shaw was as the entire focus revolved around him as we got a glimpse inside his head, got a grasp for his voice and motivations. Storm was a teaser here, a setup for the rest of the issue that did not involve her. Her power display was cool but we didnt really get much character development for her and claiming this to be her spotlight issue is a bit misleading

BANNED

It was fine if her only story beat was rescuing the kids if it had taken more then three pages. She is also a formidable street fighter. Every issue so far have given Kate a great hand to hand combat scene. Storm can get in on that action. Oh well. She will be in XMen next month and heavily featured in Marauders in Feb.

Lies. he genocides everyone, basically a Thanos on ethics of genocide

That cover for sure lied.

BANNED

This was not a Storm spotlight issue. Last issue with Shaw was as the entire focus revolved around him as we got a glimpse inside his head, got a grasp for his voice and motivations. Storm was a teaser here, a setup for the rest of the issue that did not involve her. Her power display was cool but we didnt really get much character development for her and claiming this to be her spotlight issue is a bit misleading
    Oh no, I definitely agree with you here. This wasn't quite the spotlight issue I had in mind. I'm not disappointed with his take on her tho. She acts as she sees fit and she an undeniable powerhouse and I love that. There's room for improvement, but I can't hate on what we've been given.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    You both know that was sarcasm...stop already.
    Why would that be sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Should we be worried that Pyro is offering krakoan children alcoholic beverages?
    Nah, we shouldn't.