Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Feh. Poor showing if I ever saw any.
    They should know better than using their powers on the citizens of a foreign country, while representing their own country in an official capacity... That's laughably short-sighted of them, but better be that than "bootlickers" like Bishop right?
    Also, pretty sure the surrounding of Buckingham Palace are more secured than what was shown here, especially with a protest ongoing. Where are the bobbies? Where is the Queen's guard?
    Pretty ridiculous set-up imo, for more cliché faux-outrage caused by cartoonishly racist sapiens.
    Nothing to see here that hasn't been cliché'd to death in other books before. Bishop was much more of an X-Man here than Gambit and his lot in the same situation... Good times.
    Why are you spoiling Excalibur in a Marauders thread?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm sorry, are we supposed to care about the well being of the attempted murderers?

Both instances of Kate using her powers offensively have been in response to people who were actively trying to kill her or other people. They were wounded, but lived. I don't see the problem.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I thought this issue was enjoyable. I really liked the Kate Bishop team-up. Has me looking forward to more of the 2 interacting together. Bishop infiltrating the Hellfire club is a good idea, hopefully he does not get wrapped up in the atmosphere of decadence the club may have? Looking forward to see what kind of clothes Jumbo cooks up for THC. The Order of X, solid idea, i could see all types of cults popping up. Waiting for the eventual sex cult that are trying to have lots of mutant children rear it's head. I'm surprised we are not seeing humans trying to entice mutants to have children with them in hopes of making mutant children.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I thought this issue was enjoyable. I really liked the Kate Bishop team-up. .
    I was SO confused.
    And then it dawned on me, you were referring to Kate AND Bishop.
    Not the Avenging archer.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I really liked the Kate Bishop team-up.
    LOL, I thought you were talking about Hawkeye for a sec.

I want to see Lucas' Red Bishop look.

it's never mentioned but Bishop got a job offer from the Hellfire Club/Anthony Shaw in his future.

that continuity has always confused me. is this supposed to be Shinobi's kid? because the latter was dead when this new character was introduced. and how is Trevor Fitzroy related to Sebastian? would he be a grandchild? are he and Shinobi cousins?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Next up Madam LaFarge to appear in those data pages
    I'd die if he did that. I want to see a LaFarge Academy someday.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's never mentioned but Bishop got a job offer from the Hellfire Club/Anthony Shaw in his future.

that continuity has always confused me. is this supposed to be Shinobi's kid? because the latter was dead when this new character was introduced. and how is Trevor Fitzroy related to Sebastian? would he be a grandchild? are he and Shinobi cousins?
    Good point that Lucas is not entirely unfamiliar with Hellfire stuff from his own time. Wonder if that will be explored in this book.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

i need a rival Hellfire of

Selene Gallio
    Azazel
    Claudia Renko
    Marius St. Croix
    Astrid Bloom (psionically resurrected somehow)
    etc...

and where the hell is Switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I was SO confused.
    And then it dawned on me, you were referring to Kate AND Bishop.
    Not the Avenging archer.
    My apologies, it looks that way typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'd die if he did that. I want to see a LaFarge Academy someday.
    The LaFarge Academy of wayward urchins

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    LOL, I thought you were talking about Hawkeye for a sec.

I want to see Lucas' Red Bishop look.
    Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing that also. He could use a new outfit something with a little more personality.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Why are you spoiling Excalibur in a Marauders thread?
    What are you on about? I reacted to the picture that was posted here, that's all.
    If you have an issue with that, take it to the person who posted said picture initially, will you? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm sorry, are we supposed to care about the well being of the attempted murderers?

Both instances of Kate using her powers offensively have been in response to people who were actively trying to kill her or other people. They were wounded, but lived. I don't see the problem.
    You Don't see the problem with the X-Men maiming their opponents? When did they stop being superheroes exactly?
    And again, that woman lost an arm and a lung with that stunt from Kitty, she'll bleed to death realistically.
    Isn't "Killing sapiens" supposed to be forbidden on Krakoa?
    Last edited by People Of The Earth; 12-18-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Outstanding, possibly my favorite issue so far. The chemistry between Kate and Bishop the Red Bishop is excellent.
    They sounded great and I love their fanboy.
    The new posthumans are freaky and the Hellfire brats are back, UGH! I say UGH! because they are brats and I LOVE to hate them.

Emma and Jumbo gallivanting around NYC's fashion district. We need this one-shot now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Outstanding, possibly my favorite issue so far. The chemistry between Kate and Bishop the Red Bishop is excellent.
    They sounded great and I love their fanboy.
    The new posthumans are freaky and the Hellfire brats are back, UGH! I say UGH! because they are brats and I LOVE to hate them.

Emma and Jumbo gallivanting around NYC's fashion district. We need this one-shot now.
    Giant-Size X-Men : Fashion Week. With a special extra story about Emma taking Kitty shopping for chokers