Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Sometimes in these types of stories they tell future events that never happen. At that moment in the story Galactus is already in the last and even talks about contradictory futures between them.
    A lot on that page happened. So I guess everything is suppossed to happen

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Sometimes in these types of stories they tell future events that never happen. At that moment in the story Galactus is already in the last and even talks about contradictory futures between them.
    Yep. Plus, I STRONGLY doubt we'll see Tony Stark marrying anyone- they didn't even put him together with Pepper, despite the movies- or we'll see a relationship between characters from Avengers and X-men offices that are being used in the books.

By how he described Scott's revolution, one could know what Waid thought of Krakoa.
    I'm pretty sure the whole thing about Utopia being ruled by a "tyrant" is just following Breevort's petty vendetta against Cyclops and the X-men since AvX. There's nothing against Krakoa because it could harm current sales.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 12-18-2019 at 10:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I never saw Emma as someone who would like to marry. She was/is super serious with Scott but marriage with him or anybody else would feel weird to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Marriage is the same as dating living together. If somebody is serious with a relationship, marriage isn't that different
    That's what phoenix said Emma wasn't "serious" about marriage/relationship. That's OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    A lot on that page happened. So I guess everything is suppossed to happen
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 12-18-2019 at 10:27 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I never saw Emma as someone who would like to marry. She was/is super serious with Scott but marriage with him or anybody else would feel weird to me.
    Gillen had Emma wanting Scott to propose but him being oblivious about it.

Hopefully she convinces him to marry without a prenup and then leave with half.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That's what phoenix said Emma wasn't "serious" about marriage/relationship. That's OOC.
    She seemed pretty serious with Scott

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Gillen had Emma wanting Scott to propose but him being oblivious about it.

Hopefully she convinces him to marry without a prenup and then leave with half.
    Half of what? Stark loses his fortune every few years

Emma's more financially stable than he is

Emma isn’t marrying anyone without a rock solid pre-nup protecting her assets. I could kinda see her being amused by Stark, though.

The marriage happening sounds more like a future plot than a possibility. I'm reading it again and it looks like a "and this is what is going to happen next..." situation because the narration goes up to current days and Krakoa, then Galactus (the narrator) says "and then..." and it shows all these events.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The marriage happening sounds more like a future plot than a possibility. I'm reading it again and it looks like a "and this is what is going to happen next..." situation because the narration goes up to current days and Krakoa, then Galactus (the narrator) says "and then..." and it shows all these events.
    Doesn't mean all will happen. Marvel has done that many, many times.

Almost all stories teased are happening or are about to happen. So it is a question of time

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah I just ignored that whole marriage blurb

It was amazing how much mutant/X stuff got promoted in this though
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

In terms of Emma's potential groom, sounds like Emma has a habit of slumming it, if you ask me. First Shaw, Namor, Banshee, Cyke now Stark. I'm shocked she didn't allow Murdock or Parker to make a pass at her. I'm not big on shipping characters, but Emma is best suited with someone that can prove themselves her equal, not a hobby.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Wrong thread, sorry

Now that I think about it, technically recently we had a comic that was "Black Cat and Spider-man get married."

It can be just a joke like that.

Mighty Member

Some of you are acting like Emma and Tony are gonna be acting like teens.

This marriage is probably strategic and will involve both of them arguing a lot before the inevitable separation by which time they'll feel sad because they got to know each other.

With that said, prior to Hickman, Emma only got respect OUTSIDE the x books. So Im ok with her becoming involved with Tony (a character I dislike). Emma makes unlikeable characters more likable IMO (Hi Kate!).